Iseki repair Southern Ohio

/ Iseki repair Southern Ohio #1  

goatman

Silver Member
Tractor
NH TC 30
I am giving up with my local mechanic.. Anybody know of a dealer or repair shop in the Southern Oh, Northern KY area that I can Take my TL2300 to Re: PTO Not Working????? Thanks in Advance... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Iseki repair Southern Ohio #2  
still having trouble with yer pto??i'm sorry to hear that..my friend ..how good of a mech r u???..i know it has to be electrical...why dont u post on one of the other strings....do u have a 12v. test light!!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
i think that is the tool that is gonna find yer problem...maybe i kin git under mine and do some basic wiring diagnosis with u and figure out how mine works..its working but know that i have a couple of elec, solenoids that do the on/off thing...
wutdoya tink???yer gonna need a test light...and a cross over wire with gatorclips...

TODD

/ Iseki repair Southern Ohio #3  
I would say put it on "PARTS/AND REPAIRS" AND YOU'LL git a lot more feedback..i love my iseki but there jist enuff traffic on iseki...its really to bad !!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif