Iseki filter crossover numbers

/ Iseki filter crossover numbers #1  

stnickstoys

Gold Member
Tractor
Used Yanmar and Iseki
I am looking for help finding an oil filter for a TL2100 Iseki.
The factory engine oil filter number is 6999-999-001-00
Looking for wix, napa, doesn't matter really.
Thanks
nick

/ Iseki filter crossover numbers #2  
I was going to wait for someone else who knew for sure to post but since you haven't had any responces I will give you an "I think".
I am not completely 100% sure but I believe that the WIX 51344 (NAPA 1344) is very similar. I know that the TL2101 use this filter (there is also another filter number in the WIX book that has the exact same dimensions; but this is the easiest to find around here). You might get one and just be sure that the o-ring dimensions are identical. I think the new filter will be a little shorter.

Good luck

/ Iseki filter crossover numbers
Thanks for your help Aaron! That's pretty much what I found when I just took the old filter to my local Bumper to Bumper auto parts store. They were very helpful in measuring and getting me the WIX filter you mentioned.
Nick

/ Iseki filter crossover numbers #4  
Guys, be careful on the Iseki oil filters. The 1344 is a 20mm. Many of the Iseki's take 3/4-16 threads. The 20mm is slightly larger and will go on and tighten, but they are not right and can come loose. A B159 Baldwin (1348 Napa) is correct.

It is worth checking as this could be a serious failure if the filter comes loose.

/ Iseki filter crossover numbers #5  
Yep, I am using the NAPA 1348 for my TA 210 as well.... it is the correct cross reference.. Would imagine this also for the TL 2100 as they were the predecessor's to the TA 210 and probably the same or similar design... The Japanese tend to stay with a proven power source as well as components and I would bet my engine has been essentially the same for a number of years...