Is this Ford 515 sickle bar wobble box bad?

/ Is this Ford 515 sickle bar wobble box bad? #1  

D4506

Tractor
Deutz D4506
I have no experience with sickle bars. Picked up a Ford 515 at an auction and after a few acres of mowing hay the idler pulley with the sealed bearing self destructed. While installing the new idler I noticed ALOT of play on the driven side of the wobble box shaft.

My instinct is this is very bad, but since the unit is called a 'wobblebox' maybe its normal??? (Wishful thinking?)

Looked at the exploded parts diagram and it doesn't really show if there should be any movement.

Video of the wobble box:

Thanks! Chris

/ Is this Ford 515 sickle bar wobble box bad? #2  
Bearings / bushings are shot. They need to be filled with lubricant anyway. Probably all leaked out a while ago. Sickle bar mowers are pretty much antiques anyway. If you want one and live close, I have a JD 1020 MoCo you can have that actually runs well and has an extra unused sickle bar.

/ Is this Ford 515 sickle bar wobble box bad?
Thanks for the quick assessment. Ya it looked well greased and it moves the teeth so i guess it's barely hanging in there.

Thanks for the offer on the JD1020 I'm in central Maryland. Is that anywhere near you?

/ Is this Ford 515 sickle bar wobble box bad? #4  
Thanks for the quick assessment. Ya it looked well greased and it moves the teeth so i guess it's barely hanging in there.

Thanks for the offer on the JD1020 I'm in central Maryland. Is that anywhere near you?
I'm in eastern Michigan just north of Toledo. They aren't 'teeth', they are cutter sections. If you require parts, Shoup will have them.

/ Is this Ford 515 sickle bar wobble box bad?
As much as I love a road trip, that's a bit too far for me. Appreciate the lead on parts from Shoup's. Thanks again!