Price Check Is this a good price on DX24E ?

/ Is this a good price on DX24E ? #1  

02_powerstroke

Tractor
Mahindra 2615 HST
DX24E w/ 60" MMM, LX110 FEL & Wood's RB 60" rear blade $13,275.00

This is the price that I got from a local dealership. This particular dealership has a good reputation in this area and I personally know one of their mechanics. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks,
Matt Sullivan

/ Is this a good price on DX24E ? #2  
Looks to me like it is a pretty good price. I paid almost 15 for a TC21D with loader and mower about 3 years ago. Don't have it anymore but I think your getting a good price.

murph

/ Is this a good price on DX24E ? #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( DX24E w/ 60" MMM, LX110 FEL & Wood's RB 60" rear blade $13,275.00

This is the price that I got from a local dealership. This particular dealership has a good reputation in this area and I personally know one of their mechanics. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks,
Matt Sullivan )</font>

What about this recent post of yours
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What would be a good price for a DX24E with a 60" MMM, FEL(LA 211) & a Wood's RB60 rear blade?

The price that I got from a local dealer today was $12,900.00

Thanks in advance,

Matt Sullivan )</font>

Is this the same dealer?

/ Is this a good price on DX24E ? #4  
Either way, both prices are pretty good. I paid $13,400 for tractor, loader & mower, then paid another $400 for a 60" rear blade. So my same setup to what you are looking at was $13,800, and I've heard from others looking at the same setup that I got a very good price, so I'd say you are getting a great price.

/ Is this a good price on DX24E ?
Sorry, I didn't have the cost of the blade added into the original price. I created a seperate forum to get opinions from more people.

Matt