Price Check Is this a good price for a CK25

/ Is this a good price for a CK25 #11  
The only problem that I can see is that the CK25 is grossly underpowered for its size. It was obviously an afterthought slapped together by Kioti engineering after the Marketing department noticed that there was no CK tractor in the 25 hp class.

My qualifications: I have never driven a CK 20, 25, or 30 (but I sat on a CK 20 once), but I have glanced at the spec sheets and have made the determination that I'm not even sure how the CK 25 moves from place to place under its own power. However, I've determined that this method of researching a tractors prowess is much more effective than actually going and driving the tractor in question.

Also, if you have a few extra thousand to spend, I've got a buddy in Nigeria that needs to get rid of a large inheritance he got from a dead uncle in the USA.

In all truthfulness, it sounds like a terrific deal. Good luck.

/ Is this a good price for a CK25 #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( Identical size except ground clearance. )</font>
Why would the ground clearance be any different? These tractors are both on the exact same frame, and the clearance should be equal unless one has a mid mount mower on it and the other doesn't. Other than a small difference between AG and IND tires, they should be the same.
It's really a shame that most people never get a chance to see a side by side comparison of Kioti with other tractors. As you found out, there really is a difference that's noticeable. I hope you get to buy whatever you want soon, either way. John )</font>

I'm not sure, except the material I read had the CK30 at a couple more inches ground clearance...maybe tire size? I gotta question...why is my local dealer trying to talk me out of a HST? He has been selling Kioti since very early on and says he has only sold a few of the CK HST's since they came out. Is he possibly uncomfortable with the 'new' model and
HST? He keeps heading me back toward the gear. Hmmm.

/ Is this a good price for a CK25 #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( why is my local dealer trying to talk me out of a HST? He has been selling Kioti since very early on and says he has only sold a few of the CK HST's since they came out. Is he possibly uncomfortable with the 'new' model and
HST? He keeps heading me back toward the gear. Hmmm.
)</font>
I think it may have more to do with the way he orders tractors. My dealer rarely orders any gear models when an HST is avaiable, as most of his customers prefer the HST so far. It may also have to do with the fact that he needs to order a certain number of tractors from the corporation and he can probably order more gear models since they're less expensive. However, for whatever reason, get what you want, not what he wants to sell you, or go to another dealer. This boils down, once again, to a dealer needing to understand his/her market and giving the customer what he/she wants. It's been the downfall of many a dealership over the years when this rule is not followed. John

/ Is this a good price for a CK25 #14  
<font color="blue">I'm not sure, except the material I read had the CK30 at a couple more inches ground clearance...maybe tire size? </font>

The initial CK25/30 sales flyer had the ground clearance different between the two. CK25 was 12.28". The CK30 was 15.47". When the sales flyer was revised it had the ground clearance identical between the two. 13.82"

Carver Equipment still has the outdated flyer posted on his web site.
Steve Carver, Hint......hint.

Don