Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #481  
Mongolian BBQ.
One of my favorites is the Mongolian Grills over around Boise. You pick the size of bowl, add your meet and veges, and then add your choice of sauces, and the cooks braise whatever you put together.

I’m diabetic, and having control of what goes into the meal, and the composition and quantity of ingredients is important to me maintaining my blood sugar

/ Is there any food you do not like? #482  
I think he means India is in Asia.

Correct, I love most Asian food, but not Indian for some reason. I think it is the curry or some of the spices they use. I have worked with a lot of Indian folks over the past 15 years and they love to share their food. I used to eat lunch with them and I would take my lunch and they would all take their lunch and share it amongst themselves. Like an Indian potluck of 5 or 6 guys every day.

They would always offer to share with me and I finally just had to tell them, thanks guys but I am just not a big fan of Indian food. They just laughed. I used to go to their Indian Buffets with them because that is where they always wanted to go for road trip lunches. I ate it but I didn't love it. Liked the guys/gals though so I just did it.

We have a pot luck at lunch this Friday in fact and half of the team is Indian, so guess what I'll be eating tomorrow? :cool:

/ Is there any food you do not like? #483  
Yes, I love the Mongolian BBQs around here. I can control the spices and ingredients. I learned to follow a recipe they have though, with slight modifications. I tried to freelance and just throw spices in the first two times and royally screwed up my meal.
One of my favorites is the Mongolian Grills over around Boise. You pick the size of bowl, add your meet and veges, and then add your choice of sauces, and the cooks braise whatever you put together.

I’m diabetic, and having control of what goes into the meal, and the composition and quantity of ingredients is important to me maintaining my blood sugar.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #484  
Yes, I love the Mongolian BBQs around here. I can control the spices and ingredients. I learned to follow a recipe they have though, with slight modifications. I tried to freelance and just throw spices in the first two times and royally screwed up my meal.
Same here. I can improvise some dishes and have a number that I have made up on my own but when doing any ethnic dish, I need a recipe.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #485  
We go to a Himalayan restaurant that serves the best butter chicken, tandoori meats and nan bread.

So good.

The old lady loves curry stuff...me not so much. I pick off her plate for a taste and still have trouble liking it.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #486  
I use curry when I run out of my masala spice mix. I like both, but masala is the real deal.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #487  
There is something about asian fish sauce that makes me ill just thinking about it. It smells terrible to me, though I love to eat anchovies. The Wife loves the stuff, but if even a drip of it gets spilled in the fridge, I have to clean the whole thing out with baking soda.

If Foie Gras were less expensive, I would happily live off that stuff! :)

Last edited:
   / Is there any food you do not like? #488  
All the fast food. But actually i like almost all the food which i don't have to cook.
The same with the essays: if they are done by https://letsgradeit.com/rеview/trustmypaper/ and i don't have to spend my time on that - I already like it. There are many things which i love doing and prefer to put my affords there instead of doing something "i have to"

Last edited:
   / Is there any food you do not like? #490  
Wife likes Humas or whatever it's called. Not me. Looks like baby poop and tastes vulgar.
I make my own and add whatever I want for flavor. Good stuff.