Is there a fuse for temp gauge Kubota M6800 cab tractor

/ Is there a fuse for temp gauge Kubota M6800 cab tractor #1  

treedawg

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800, Yanmar YM2000
Temp gauge died in M6800 cab tractor. Replaced the sending unit but still inoperable. Grounded wire to block and gauge doesn’t react. Possibly a brake between sending unit and gauge but I don’t care to chase it down if that’s the case. I’ve seen conflicting information regarding a fuse but I still don’t know if there’s one or not. Would like to check fuse if there is one before I install an aftermarket temp gauge.

/ Is there a fuse for temp gauge Kubota M6800 cab tractor #2  
Temp gauge died in M6800 cab tractor. Replaced the sending unit but still inoperable. Grounded wire to block and gauge doesn’t react. Possibly a brake between sending unit and gauge but I don’t care to chase it down if that’s the case. I’ve seen conflicting information regarding a fuse but I still don’t know if there’s one or not. Would like to check fuse if there is one before I install an aftermarket temp gauge.
I don't claim to have seen it all but it is unlikely that the coolant temperature gauge circuit itself is fused. The general hook up is from a battery connection to a voltage reducer to the gauge to the sensor to ground.