Is Kubota listening?

/ Is Kubota listening? #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
I heartily disagree... Kubota can "fix" it -- with a new valve. This whole issue is a nuisance, especially when one sees similar tractors whose lifts work nicely.

Yep, that 3pt lift problem was discussed in the thread:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2877548#post2877548

It looks like a couple of ingenious tractor owners are coming up with a decent workaround.

And it leads naturally into questioning just how Kubota and other companies plan to deal with the inevitable problems and improvements any new model is bound to have.

It's a nuisance for sure, and I don't know whether big businesses eventually get so big that they can't fix their own mistakes....or if they just get so big that that the owner's problems don't make enough noise to get noticed.

Whatever the reason, I've done enough outside engineering work for big corporations to know it's true that they don't like to be involved in fixing their own mistakes.

The good news is that if the big companies either won't, don't, or can't fix their mistakes it leaves an opportunity for people to start a small business in aftermarket kits & equipment. In fact, we already see a lot of that in the automotive, marine, and aviation industry.

In that 3pt lift thread several posters asked other members for a aftermarket bolt-on kit to fix the 3 pt lift problem.

With any luck, corporate indifference will spawn a whole new industry in "fixit" kits. IMHO, that would be a nice solution.
rScotty

Last edited: