Ironcraft Implements (formerly Titan Imp.)

/ Ironcraft Implements (formerly Titan Imp.) #1  

Torvy

Tractor
TYM T574H
Apparently, the confusion should be over. The US company changed their dba to Ironcraft. The old titan implement web address is no longer working.

Www.ironcraftco.com

/ Ironcraft Implements (formerly Titan Imp.) #2  
Is this the better of the 2 Titans? One was often commented on as poor/average quality while the other one was a better quality.

/ Ironcraft Implements (formerly Titan Imp.)
Is this the better of the 2 Titans? One was often commented on as poor/average quality while the other one was a better quality.
My understanding is that this is the better one. These guys make their own stuff in Tennessee. The other guys are importers. I don't have any first hand knowledge, just going by what others have said here. But, to be fair, some have said good things about the Titan Attachments stuff, too.

/ Ironcraft Implements (formerly Titan Imp.) #4  
“Made in the USA with USA and import parts”

I’m sure its fine. But the palletfork.com stuff has infested the internet for a wile with junk.

/ Ironcraft Implements (formerly Titan Imp.) #5  
Good looking website they put together.

/ Ironcraft Implements (formerly Titan Imp.) #6  
They don’t make all of their stuff. I just bought a tiller from ironcraft and it has a made in India sticker on it. In fact, the part number um-72 is the Indian manufacturer’s part number. It’s great quality but I wouldn’t call it “Made in the USA with USA and import parts”. It’s not a part. It’s a completed tiller assembly.

The Indian company also makes the flail mowers.

Indian company:

Import records also show stuff coming from China.

Last edited:
   / Ironcraft Implements (formerly Titan Imp.) #7  
Thanks for the link. I bought a Titan 12 foot batwing last summer, just before the name change. I've only used it for a few months, but I was able to mow pretty much all of my 68 acres 3 times. Previously, with my smaller 37hp tractor and 6 foot cutter, I never mowed all of my place in a year.

I don't need blades yet, but I'm not totally happy with not being able to find replacement blades from any other source then my dealer. I'll get them from my dealer, and then see if I can match them someplace else if the price is absurd. I don't have a clue what blades will cost for it, so I don't know what to expect for pricing. It might be a few years before I need them the way they look right now.

I bought a set of hay forks from the other Titan company, and they have been great. I bent one of the spears pulling a post out of the ground and they where also great at shipping me a replacement for a decent price.

/ Ironcraft Implements (formerly Titan Imp.) #8  
I have a rotary cutter from titan/ironcraft and it’s been great. It does have a made in USA sticker on it. So maybe they make all of their rotary cutters?

I really want a flail mower. Do I need it? No. I want it. :)

/ Ironcraft Implements (formerly Titan Imp.) #9  
I have the USA Titan 72" rotary and 72" box blade. I dod email the company and they shipped me the new Iron Craft stickers for free to re-label my equipment. I commended them on the name change since the confusion existed.

/ Ironcraft Implements (formerly Titan Imp.) #10  
EddiejWalker, why don't you check out Amazon
for blades you just might find one measure your
blades who knows you just might find what you
need

willy