Ireland

/ Ireland #1  

dodge man

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 2025R
We have been on a trip in Ireland the last couple days. From today is a picture of Kylemorre Abbey. It was a rich Englishmen’s house finished in 1871 and is now a part of the Catholic Church. The second is Parkes Castle and last is an Irish Pub that’s been in the same family for 5 generations and as I recall is over 250 years old.
IMG_2906.jpeg
IMG_2927.jpeg
IMG_2934.jpeg
IMG_2935.jpeg

/ Ireland #3  
Ireland and Scotland are so underrated. I absolutely love those two places.

I'm seriously considering buying a small cottage with some land in Scotland for retirement. Not to do full time, but a good month there a year would be nice.

/ Ireland
Ireland and Scotland are so underrated. I absolutely love those two places.

I'm seriously considering buying a small cottage with some land in Scotland for retirement. Not to do full time, but a good month there a year would be nice.
We looked at Scotland also but decided to do just one. Someone I worked with had been to both and I asked which was better and he said Ireland but that it’s tough to pick one over the other.

/ Ireland #6  
Cool trip -thanks for sharing!

/ Ireland #7  
Ireland is a beautiful country and should be appreciated. We will return with a better camera and return to the many castles, ring of Kerry, cliffs if Moher and the green pastures with the old churches.

/ Ireland
A couple of more pictures. We visited a town called Derry. The first picture is from a town called Derry and the picture is a building that looks like a church but is city hall. The second is inside city hall in what looks like a banquet hall and is a huge pipe organ that is all painted up.

The last couple are Giant Causeway. It it a group of hundreds stacked hexagon shaped rock. This is in Northern Ireland and extends across the narrow channel to Scotland where they have identical formations.
IMG_2940.jpeg
IMG_2936.jpeg
IMG_2960.jpeg
IMG_2957.jpeg

/ Ireland #10  
Very nice Dodge Man, thank you for posting the pictures, even my wife enjoyed them..:)