interesting video too much pull.

/ interesting video too much pull. #2  
Not enough common sense. Not to have a counter pull to stop the rotation was a bit on the dumb side, sorry to say.

/ interesting video too much pull.
I think it was ok till the drove the tow truch away that gave it the just to much pulling watch the cable slack and then tension.

/ interesting video too much pull. #4  
They got a few things wrong ! I saw a good one at a class where a new triaxel rotator wrecker was picking a semi roll over that was on a hill. The truck and trailer stood up beautifully but then the tractor trailer proceded to roll down the hill and flopped the wrecker on it's side ! All for wont of a 4x4 block to chock the wheels when it stood up .

yes I saw on on u tube it was a bulldozer or sometheing ,they got it uprighted and then off it went down the hill.
and hit a tree..lol

/ interesting video too much pull. #6  
Not enough common sense. Not to have a counter pull to stop the rotation was a bit on the dumb side, sorry to say.

I am right there with you in the same "camp." That tow-truck driver surely was treating that high center-of-gravity truck just like an automobile with a much wider proportional wheelbase and lower CG. He should have had someone on the opposite side with tension on a cable and paying it out slowly as he righted the truck. He was unqualified and ill-equiped for this job in both machinery and skills. He probably has pulled thousands of cars out of ditches or flipped them over, but never done a job like this. Lack of training and common sense is obvious.:(

At 49 on the scale you see the cable go a bit limp. At this point there should have been VERY little pulling on it.but at that point he drive the truck forward.That was the stupid mistake part.Bet those cars were in good shape too lol