Interest in Iseki TS/TX Models

/ Interest in Iseki TS/TX Models #11  
Bill,
I agree completely. Right now I have a YM1301D that I got with tiller and loader. I attached a pic. I have since mounted the belly mower, but it isn't compatible with the loader since the electric clutch mounts on the front of the bumper and adds about 4 inches. It interfers with a cross brace between the loader arms. I plan to have that brace moved forward about 4 inches so that this tractor "does it all". Then it would be perfect except that a powershift would really be nice.

As for mounting the deck on a "non-Yanmar" grey tractor - it can be done. The deck I mounted was not intended for a tractor like the YM1301D. (YM1301D is 3cyl, the YM135/155 are 2 cyl, and the frame dimensions and bumper spacing is different). I know the compacts that Mitsubishi sold in the US had the same front pto arrangement for belly mowers and snowblowers. Most of the imported tractors have mounting holes in the front bumper, and a "cutout" in the sheetmetal for the shaft. The most difficult problem would likely be getting the "stub" that mounts to the crank pulley. Then of course there is the issue of idler pulleys, etc.

I also have two YM1110D's. They have the powershift, and are really nice - but very small. Thus relocation of the front axle comes into play. They are lots of fun to play with - but my wife's not too happy about all the tractors hanging around....and we only have 2.5 acres.

Greg

Attachments

• 24-159577-1301Dsid.jpg
    24-159577-1301Dsid.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 284
   / Interest in Iseki TS/TX Models #12  
Wood's has discountinued many of the belly mowers for the smaller compact tractors. I bought the last ones for the YM155 (included front electric clutch) & YM186 (rear pto drive). I handle a quick mount belly mower that can be mounted on most compact tractors with a 3 point hitch. It fastens to the pto with a shaft & to the 3 point . It was sold by Yanmar as the YQM model. It can be removed in about the time it takes to remove a finish mower. Cheaper than a Woods . I also have several new Woods 60" gear drive belly mowers for sale. sheaftractor@coiinc.com

/ Interest in Iseki TS/TX Models #13  
The only grey tractor other than a Yanmar with powershift to have live PTO that I have had is my Shibaura SD3040AT. It has a true 2 stage clutch.