Intellipanel

/ Intellipanel #1  

ole dummy

Tractor
2014 3560 Kubota Grande L
My fuel reading shows in liters on my l3560. Can I change it to show gallons? Have looked in operators manual but can't seem to find anything about changing it. Also is there supposed to be a light on in the panel indicating when you are in four wheel drive?

Thanks
Rick

Last edited:
   / Intellipanel #2  
My fuel reading shows in liters on my l3650. Can I change it to show gallons? Have looked in operators manual but can't seem to find anything about changing it.

Also is there supposed to be a light on in the panel indicating when you are in four wheel drive?

POSTED BY ERICDUDE 9/26/2013
Default Re: Intellipanel Display Setting
I played around with it some more this afternoon, and it's definitely not in any of the normal menus or settings.

The reason why it's not documented anywhere in the user manual is because the change needs to be done from the diagnostics / service menu. To access the service manual, you need hold the Display Mode button down and then turn the tractor on (but you don't need to start it though) while holding the button in. Once the service menu appears, scroll to option "J" and select it (by holding down the Display Mode button); from there you can either select kph or mph (once selected - hold button and it "OK" will appear at the bottom of the screen.)

No. In 4-WD transmission noise is appreciably louder.

Last edited:
   / Intellipanel
Thanks Jeff9366 I will try that.

/ Intellipanel
Finally got a chance to try what jeff9366 suggested and when I changed to mph it also changed to gallons. Thanks jeff9366 now I know how fast I am going and how much fuel I have. Didn't mess with tire size, I have ag tires and didn't know what it is suppose to be set on. Thanks everyone.

/ Intellipanel #8  
So I just changed the display on my Kubota l5460 from Km to mph (liter to gallon as well) using the service mode described above. I then went to start the tractor and get the display to work it won’t turn over the starter. I went back and changed it back from MPH to KM and still nothing. Checked fuses and all good. Battery is good to 12.7v. What would have caused this problem?

/ Intellipanel #9  
Many possibilities but if it's an HST model, try moving the treddle a bit. You may have stepped on it by accident while changing the display.

Worth a try anyway.