Instrument cluster TYM 300

/ Instrument cluster TYM 300 #1  

Briarwood farmer

Tractor
TYM 300
Greetings from Australia.
Does anyone have any information on the instrument cluster in the early (2011) Tym range.
I have lost the Tachometer, fuel, temp and hrs display but have all warning lights ect
There are 2 wiring looms in the back of instrument cluster. I am thinking it’s an earthing issue but having trouble isolating earth points for these looms.
Any info advice greatly appreciated.
Keep safe everyone.

/ Instrument cluster TYM 300 #2  
On my T233, the schematic shows two connectors to the instrument panel. One feed the gauges you listed, and the other does the indicators.

Have you tried looking online for the service manual for your tractor. TYM-USA used to have all of the manuals for the tractors as downloadable pdfs, but a lot of it disappeared when they updated the site.

However a couple of dealers had the foresight to copy all of those manuals for older tractors to their sites. And, you can download them for free.

I found all the manuals for my T233, for free, at a site run by Smiths Enterprises. Failing finding a free copy, there are several of sites who will sell you a pdf copy.

/ Instrument cluster TYM 300
On my T233, the schematic shows two connectors to the instrument panel. One feed the gauges you listed, and the other does the indicators.

Have you tried looking online for the service manual for your tractor. TYM-USA used to have all of the manuals for the tractors as downloadable pdfs, but a lot of it disappeared when they updated the site.

However a couple of dealers had the foresight to copy all of those manuals for older tractors to their sites. And, you can download them for free.

I found all the manuals for my T233, for free, at a site run by Smiths Enterprises. Failing finding a free copy, there are several of sites who will sell you a pdf copy.
Thanks so much for the reply. Will follow up and have a look.

/ Instrument cluster TYM 300 #4  
I have the shop manual for the 303HST/353HST tractor. If you message me with your email I can send it to you. It is about 20 MB, too big to post here.

/ Instrument cluster TYM 300 #6  
Sent the email just now, good luck.