Oil & Fuel Installing Motor

/ Installing Motor #1  

wwcourter

Tractor
I pulled the engine on my 3235. I cant remember where three things go. There is a hose coming out of the shroud opposite the side where the fuel line comes out. It faces back toward the battery box. It looks like a fuel line but I have no clue where it goes. The fuel line is hooked up. The second is a green wire that comes out by the starter. The last is a blue wire that looks like a jumper and it is about 6". Any help would be appreciated.Thanks Can you take a pic of yours and and send it to me?

/ Installing Motor #2  
I see you haven't received any replies yet. My 3235 is in the barn and I currently have a swamp between me & the tractor. I believe there is a crankcase breather hose somewhere and of course the fuel hose coming into the pump (mounted on the left valve cover) and from the pump to the carb. I found this forum quote also:

My 3235 has a small vacuum solenoid mounted just inside the right side engine cover on the firewall area. It has vacuum line from the engine and one that goes to the pto actuator. It also has 2 wires that go to it.

My diagram shows a green wire from engine connector to the oil switch (senses loss of oil pressure). There may be a jumper wire from the engine to chassis ground. I have 4 pictures that I took before replacing the head gaskets. I don't know if they will be any help.

Bob B.

Attachments

• IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    990.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    983.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    1,002.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0352.jpg