Info on Shibaura P15F

/ Info on Shibaura P15F #1  

pnuner

I am in the process of purchasing my first tractor. It's a Shibaura P15F. I'm supposed to pick it up Thursday. I was wondering if anyone had any information on this tractor such as dates of manufacture, a possible crossover with Ford or New Holland tractors, are there any parts/maintainance manuals available?

The tractor is very clean, looks to have been well taken care of, no leaks and has apparently not been repainted since there is some rust showing. Starts and runs great. I paid $2700 for this tractor is that a decent price?

Also does anyone have crossover filter # for this tractor? It still has a Shibaura oil filter on it but I don't have the # right now.

Another question, this one about a Yanmar 5' finish mower, anyone know of a source of parts for this, such as blades? This was one originally imported to the US for sale in the US.

Sorry for the long post, but I haven't been able to find much information on the net about this model tractor.

Thanks for the help.

/ Info on Shibaura P15F #2  
We are very familiar with Shibaura including the P15. I have your filter #'s and a parts manual.

/ Info on Shibaura P15F #3  
As for the Yanmar 5' finish mower, Yanmar still has dealers here in the US. Post your question on the Yanmar board here on TractorByNet. There are quite a few Yanmar dealers that monitor the discussions, and I'm sure any one of them can provide you with blades and other parts - probably even parts and operating manuals for your mower.

You can also check for the nearest Yanmar dealer in your area at the Yanmar website <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.yanmar.com/>Yanmar USA</A> and click on the map of North America, then the tractor, and finally on your state on the map. Any of these dealers should be happy to get you parts and manuals for any Yanmar equipment originally sold in the US.