Indoor shooting range excitment

/ Indoor shooting range excitment #11  
Ya never know!

/ Indoor shooting range excitment #13  
It should not have been loaded by how did he manage to release the firing pin?

Gotta be more careful when your shopping for an inexpensive throwdown.

/ Indoor shooting range excitment #14  
First rule of gun safety: There is no such thing as an unloaded gun.

/ Indoor shooting range excitment #15  
Yeah, and never point any gun at anything you don't want to shoot. And I have no doubt that cops are not hired for their smarts. Certainly not in Canada. Smart people don't take orders well, for one thing.

/ Indoor shooting range excitment #17  
Yeah, so you pick the thing or area you care the least about. AND consider the effects of richochet! So aiming at the floor when there are people in that direction is no good either. It's not difficult. You just have to use that thing in your head.

/ Indoor shooting range excitment #18  
Yeah, so you pick the thing or area you care the least about. AND consider the effects of richochet! So aiming at the floor when there are people in that direction is no good either. It's not difficult. You just have to use that thing in your head.
:thumbsup: Just giving you a bit of hard time in jest...

/ Indoor shooting range excitment #19  
With the number of imbeciles handling firearms, I'm really surprised that the accident rate isn't higher.

/ Indoor shooting range excitment #20  
Except when I am about to shoot at something, my guns are always pointed at something I don't want to shoot. Right now they are pointing at the top of the safe. :(

:D

I suspect the original meaning was "Don't aim at anything you don't want to shoot."

Bruce