Inappropriate ads

/ Inappropriate ads #11  
Hey all,
I am afraid I might sound like a prude but please hear me out. I don't mind ads showing women wearing alluring attire or in alluring poses. I'm sure there are ads with men in similar poses and similar male related attire. In fact, I like ads showing women wearing sexy clothes. Ads showing women, not girls. I keep seeing ads from TEMU showing little girls in poses where they are trying to look sexy. Maybe I'm a prude. Or over sensitive. Still, I think the ads are inappropriate and I would rather not see them. I think little girls and boys need to be little girls and boys. The ads just push them into acting like adults way too soon. And I cannot stop these ads from appearing on TBN. TBN is the only place I see them. Google just ignores my comment about them being inappropriate and the ad often will reappear right after I close it after giving feedback saying it was inappropriate. Maybe I'm just an old prude but I don't think so. If I can't stop these ads I will just stop visiting at TBN because TBN is the only place where these ads appear. It is not like I am being passive. Every time one of these offensive shows up I close it and then send feedback saying the ad was inappropriate.
Sincerely,
Eric

I have *never* been showed an ad on TBN ever, of any sort. Must be your browser.

/ Inappropriate ads #12  
I've seen TEMU ads, and they've shown some weird stuff, but I haven't seen children so that's been nice.

/ Inappropriate ads #13  
Need to make sure you are registered.

/ Inappropriate ads
I am registered and logged in yet I still see ads. I am running Windows 7, so maybe that's the problem. I see other ads too and they are not like the TEMU ads. The stuff from TEMU is all over the map.So the same ad will show, for example, a toy bulldozer, the young girl in a bikini which I find so offensive, A couple of women wearing various tops, and some sort of plastic doodads. That's what the latest ad looked like. The ad that just showed up.
Eric

/ Inappropriate ads #15  
I see 0 ads on TBN except for a banner on the top. The banner is usually tractor related. Right now it is for Zetor tractors. I run AdBlock Plus, a free program for Chrome.

/ Inappropriate ads #16  
I’ve seen them on my Fox News app, and they show sex toys.

/ Inappropriate ads #17  
I run AdBlock Plus on my Apple here. I've never seen "girly" ads like etpm talks about. Just a thought. My OS here on my Apple is a whole lot newer than etpm's version 7 on his Windows system. Like he says - this could be one of the reasons he is seeing this stuff.

Last edited:
   / Inappropriate ads #20  
Yes - me to 5030.