Implement on 3 point "bounces" when at transport height?

/ Implement on 3 point "bounces" when at transport height? #11  
I dont suspect level or air issue. Just a leak down of the 3PH....

While the tractor is off.....and it bleeds down overnight says it aint air. IF it was a little air, it would only settle a little.

With the tractor running, the 3PH is doing what it is supposed to be doing and correcting the drop by raising it back up. Thats what you are noticing as the bounce.

I'd talk to dealer

/ Implement on 3 point "bounces" when at transport height? #12  
Not a fix to the OP's original question, but, when I have my cutter attached I always travel with the tail wheel rolling on the ground. It gets lifted when needed but usually just rolls and carries the weight that would otherwise be bouncing my 3 point hydraulics.

/ Implement on 3 point "bounces" when at transport height? #13  
When I have my rotary cutter all the way up, it will slowly, almost imperceptibly, lower about an inch or less, then suddenly "catch itself" and go back up abruptly, bouncing the whole tractor just a bit alarmingly. It'll happen about every 7-8 seconds. Doesn't seem to make a huge difference what RPM the engine is spinning, though maybe it is more subtle at higher rpms. Doesn't seem to do it when at cutting height though.
What's up?? New and new to me 574, fwiw.
Does that machine have draft control?

/ Implement on 3 point "bounces" when at transport height?
Yes. And in all honesty, I don't use or know how to use draft control, but that lever in in the full down position for what it's worth.

/ Implement on 3 point "bounces" when at transport height? #15  
Sounds like it's the seals on the 3pt life piston. Definitely time to see your dealer.

/ Implement on 3 point "bounces" when at transport height? #16  
Yes. And in all honesty, I don't use or know how to use draft control, but that lever in in the full down position for what it's worth.

You don't use draft control, just enable it. It's automatic. When enabled, if there is any compression on the top link - like there would be if plowing and hooked a root - then the hydraulics will lift the lift arms until the top link is under tension again.
rScotty

/ Implement on 3 point "bounces" when at transport height? #17  
When I have my rotary cutter all the way up, it will slowly, almost imperceptibly, lower about an inch or less, then suddenly "catch itself" and go back up abruptly, bouncing the whole tractor just a bit alarmingly. It'll happen about every 7-8 seconds. Doesn't seem to make a huge difference what RPM the engine is spinning, though maybe it is more subtle at higher rpms. Doesn't seem to do it when at cutting height though.
There is an adjustment to trim that reaction that you describe, I believe. Just have to discover where the feedback adjustment is for the 3ph valve. Or note the other suggestions and follow up on them.

/ Implement on 3 point "bounces" when at transport height? #18  
It's a simple thang..figure it out dude!!

/ Implement on 3 point "bounces" when at transport height?
So last night I turned the lowering speed control knob to closed, and it didn't leak down. This without an implement on it also.
Would that knob being closed prevent a leak down even if the piston seal was leaking?
I guess better would be to do this test with a load, but as a matter of habit I always release any hydraulic pressures both front and rear upon shutting down for the day.

/ Implement on 3 point "bounces" when at transport height? #20  
So last night I turned the lowering speed control knob to closed, and it didn't leak down. This without an implement on it also.
Would that knob being closed prevent a leak down even if the piston seal was leaking?
I guess better would be to do this test with a load, but as a matter of habit I always release any hydraulic pressures both front and rear upon shutting down for the day.
Did it leak down before with out a load - implement on the 3 point?

closing the rate control would not prevent leak down if piston seals is leaking.