I'm Sorry, but another "which grapple" thread for BX23s

/ I'm Sorry, but another "which grapple" thread for BX23s #11  
I love it....supposed to get the land pride 54 inch in 9 days. I'm not holding my breath, but that is what is supposed to happen. Ya'll still 6-8 weeks out?

Man, you shoulda got on the Wicked list!!

The last two 55" that shipped were 6 weeks old on the dot, so we're pretty consistent on 6.

Currently, 23 people are waiting on a 55 alone. Counting all models and sizes, we make 19 different grapple configurations.

The wait is unfortunate, but the ability of a company of thirty some employees(this is office, sales, assembly, shipping and factory) to kick out as many US crafted attachments as we do is pretty impressive when you think about it!
We're working towards a more efficient setup, which will up production and create a lot more happy customers soon!!
Travis

20161123_084551s.jpg

/ I'm Sorry, but another "which grapple" thread for BX23s
Well, I was able to touch my Land Pride 54 inch SSQA grapple for my lil BX. The holdup was on the 3rd function which is now in and being installed as we speak. I should have my tractor and grapple on Thursday. Stay tuned everyone, I think I am only 1 of 2 people on here who have the 54 inch land pride grapple.

It weighs 180 lbs which is a huge plus for a 54 inch grapple on the lil BX. Also I didn't have to spend a dime on it until I actually went and put my hands on it which was great as well. I did't have 1,500 - 1,600 bucks tied up for 2 months.

2017-08-22 15.26.07.jpg2017-08-22 15.26.07.jpg

/ I'm Sorry, but another "which grapple" thread for BX23s #13  
Well, I was able to touch my Land Pride 54 inch SSQA grapple for my lil BX. The holdup was on the 3rd function which is now in and being installed as we speak. I should have my tractor and grapple on Thursday. Stay tuned everyone, I think I am only 1 of 2 people on here who have the 54 inch land pride grapple.

It weighs 180 lbs which is a huge plus for a 54 inch grapple on the lil BX. Also I didn't have to spend a dime on it until I actually went and put my hands on it which was great as well. I did't have 1,500 - 1,600 bucks tied up for 2 months.

View attachment 519564View attachment 519564

Great to see! Looking forward to your review. Kubota owns Landpride. (0:

/ I'm Sorry, but another "which grapple" thread for BX23s
Great to see! Looking forward to your review. Kubota owns Landpride. (0:

Yes, I plan to start a new thread with pictures this weekend hopefully when I get it home. I am hoping to learn to add a picture without having to make people click on the thumbnail to enlarge it.

She looked good in the crate, but that thing is waiting to be unleashed on some brush and briars I have sitting around here!