IH 274

/ IH 274 #1  

TexasBill

Tractor
IH 274, Mahinhra 3505, Ford 8N,
Need air filter, can't buy from local parts store. This is a dry type paper filter. The last on I bought from dealer cost me $63.00 and I drove 70 miles to pick it up. The IH number is 1064069-C1. Need new supplier. TexasBill

/ IH 274
Art, I am sure that my dealer can get me a filter. I just think that at $63.00 per filter I am being riped off. I was in hope of finding a replacement filter at a better price. But have not been able to do so. I thought maybe some of you folks would have a source. Thanks TexasBill

/ IH 274 #4  
Create EBay search for specific p/n and have email notification when you get a hit. If you need it now, I'd buy it, ($63 can cost you thousands) but for future maintainence it will save you $. I get parts for near nothin by thinking ahead of time.

/ IH 274
OK Guys, I have ordered a filter from my dealer. As I have no luck finding one else where. But I will keep looking. I love this tractor (the 274) it does a great job for us. But it is one odd ball little sucker when it comes to parts. TB

Attachments

• 549201-IH 274 Spray Pepper 1.jpg
    549201-IH 274 Spray Pepper 1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 589
   / IH 274 #6  
TRY THERMOKING. THEY ARE A COMPANY THAT HAS ALL THE REFRIGERATED TRACTOR TRAILORS AND THEY DO THEIR OWN MAINT. MY NEIGHBOR HAS A 274 WITH FRONT AND REAR CULTIVATORS, SIDE DRESSER FERT. BOX, GRADER BLADE AND BUSH HOG AND LOVES IT. I LIKE IT AS IT IS LIKE A HOPPED UP CUB WITH A 3PT HITCH. ANYWAY HIS DAD WORKS FOR THERMOKING AND THEY HAD ALOT OF PARTS FOR HIS AIR CLEANER, FUEL FILTER, INJECTORS AND WATER PUMP. I BELIEVE HIS IS A NISSAN MOTOR. THERMO KING HAS A MAINT SHOP IN JUST ABOUT EVERY STATE AND HAVE PARTS FOR JUST ABOUT EVERY SMALL DIESEL MADE