If your going to scare a bear.......

/ If your going to scare a bear....... #2  
Let's see - mother bear and cubs, man with birdshot & pistol.
Lucky he's alive.

/ If your going to scare a bear....... #3  
scare off a charging bear with birdshot??.. you can only stop a charging bear by killing it.. this guy, like many others likes to play with dangerous animals, they get a kick out of cheating death, even if they lose limbs!!..one day, we'll be rid of idiots.. he won't be able to protect his family when he gets killed.. hopefully, all his kids were adopted!..

/ If your going to scare a bear....... #4  
He saw a mother grizzly and three cubs outside, so he loaded three rounds of birdshot into his shotgun and went outside to scare them off the property. What an idiot. Now there's a wounded grizzly bear out there that will probably get infected and he's compromised the future of the 3 cubs to boot. What an idiot. He should be fined for being stupid, and for harming wildlife. Dufus.

/ If your going to scare a bear....... #5  
Smart guy :thumbsup:

/ If your going to scare a bear....... #6  
If you see a bear running around outside, shut up, close the doors and stay safe. It will go away.

/ If your going to scare a bear....... #7  
My dog (at the time) ran bears out of the yard, even brown bears, no problem at all.

The bears will run, until they get to the woods, there they stop and face the dog, and my dog was smart enough to NOT go into the woods, so problem solved!

SR

/ If your going to scare a bear....... #8  
If you see a bear running around outside, shut up, close the doors and stay safe. It will go away.
unless it's hungry, or just mad!.. then it will break into your house, and kill you!.. and if you have kids outside in your yard, can they run fast enough into the house to escape the charging bear, maybe they will just freeze from fright, and get killed!..

/ If your going to scare a bear....... #9  
My dog (at the time) ran bears out of the yard, even brown bears, no problem at all.

The bears will run, until they get to the woods, there they stop and face the dog, and my dog was smart enough to NOT go into the woods, so problem solved!

SR
it's best to have at least 2 dogs, one attacks from the front, while the other attacks from the rear. it's so confusing, the bear don't have a chance, and runs away..

/ If your going to scare a bear....... #10  
He's darn lucky....dog was smarter than him. :rolleyes:

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

2021 Gorilla 22' Flat Deck Trailer (A34573)
2021 Gorilla 22'...
NEW 10FT. (120IN.) SNOW PUSHER SNOW EQUIPMENT w/steel blade. (A34907)
NEW 10FT. (120IN.)...
New 2024 Golden Mount Storage Shelter (A34302)
New 2024 Golden...
New Heavy Duty Brush Fork Grapple (A34302)
New Heavy Duty...
2022 John Deere RD40F Draper Head (A33783)
2022 John Deere...
FORD PICKUP BED TRAILER, NO TITLE (A34808)
FORD PICKUP BED...