If you were sad to see it go.....

/ If you were sad to see it go..... #2  
What's next, "paper boys" and ice cream trucks?

Lol. Those were the days.

/ If you were sad to see it go..... #3  
What's next, "paper boys" and ice cream trucks?

Lol. Those were the days.

In order to have a paper boy, they first would need to start printing a paper. I can't even buy one here anymore. I usually will buy the weekend edition (available 30 miles away) because I need them for starting fires. Yet even those have been getting thinner and thinner... I picked one up yesterday which is no bigger than the old daily editions used to be. Plus the page size has gotten smaller.
I have a couple of rolls of brown roofing paper to keep the weeds down in the garden, I think that I will be picking up another to use for fires starting from now on.

/ If you were sad to see it go..... #4  
We still have ice cream trucks.

Newspaper is delivered by adults, no kids anymore.

/ If you were sad to see it go..... #7  
In order to have a paper boy, they first would need to start printing a paper. I can't even buy one here anymore. I usually will buy the weekend edition (available 30 miles away) because I need them for starting fires. Yet even those have been getting thinner and thinner... I picked one up yesterday which is no bigger than the old daily editions used to be. Plus the page size has gotten smaller.
I have a couple of rolls of brown roofing paper to keep the weeds down in the garden, I think that I will be picking up another to use for fires starting from now on.

Ask for paper bags at the supermarket/grocery store.

/ If you were sad to see it go..... #8  
I think I still have my milk box buried here someplace.
It sure was nice not having to run out for milk first thing in the morning, just open the door and open the milk box.

/ If you were sad to see it go..... #9  
THIS is a milk truck:
ae1adc8b3fff89d9e874cf65ee4b2055.jpg

THIS is an ice cream truck:
good-humor-lets-you-tweet-for-ice-cream-657x360.png

They ain't never a'comin' back, no mo.

/ If you were sad to see it go..... #10  
^^^^^ Darn !