Identify this Truck?

/ Identify this Truck? #1  

Avenger

Veteran Member
Tractor
LS XR4145C
Going though old photos, I came across a photo of myself and my brother (blurred) sitting in front of an old truck. This was my fathers truck according to my mother. My father past away about a year later.

I was curious about the truck, year, and model. I know its a ford, says so right on the hood!

Thanks in advance!
signal-2022-07-11-14-20-13-428-1.jpg

/ Identify this Truck? #5  
i agree with blee03

'78-79 F100, square headlights

if it is an F150 that came after 1975
could be a Ranger of that era

/ Identify this Truck? #7  
It does look like it says Bronco now that you mention it. It could definitely be a Bronco with the rear shell removed. Was there a backseat in the bed?

/ Identify this Truck? #8  
78 Ford, looks 4x4. 78 had one piece in grille and round head lights. 79 had square head lights. I still drive those trucks. I pretty much stick with 67-79 because a lot of things swap over.

/ Identify this Truck?
It does look like it says Bronco now that you mention it. It could definitely be a Bronco with the rear shell removed. Was there a backseat in the bed?
I'm not sure. This is the only photo. But the cab, on the top, looks like there is a bump up near the end? Also, looking at the bench seat, maybe its back further, in the back area?

I donno. Just curious. I know nothing of these older trucks.

/ Identify this Truck? #10  
I'm not sure. This is the only photo. But the cab, on the top, looks like there is a bump up near the end? Also, looking at the bench seat, maybe its back further, in the back area?

I donno. Just curious. I know nothing of these older trucks.

I think your right... the bump up near the top rear of the cab where the bronco cap would mate up to. Plus it does sort of look like there is a back seat in the bed of the photo you posted.

It should have had bucket seats up front if it had a bench seat in the bed.

Here is a link you can use to see a few 78-79 Ford Broncos. They all have the same bump near the top rear of the cab, plus there is a 78 in there with round headlights. (#5 of 8)