Identify this CUT???

/ Identify this CUT??? #1  

ovrszd

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9540, Ford 3910FWD, Ford 555A, JD2210
Here's one for you guys. I took this photo in downtown Baghdad. The bummer part about this question is that I don't know the answer. So whomever can post the most convincing answer as to the make and model of this tractor wins!!! :)

Attachments

• DSC00569.JPG
    DSC00569.JPG
    266.6 KB · Views: 744
   / Identify this CUT??? #2  
That is an IDEA tractor, Model# 37 DT with a Syncro transmission. Soooooooo........whats the prize????

Honestly I have no idea (pun intended) what that is. Looks pretty beefy though.

/ Identify this CUT??? #3  
Mornin Ovrszd,
Well cant tell for sure on make or model, but I think I would look under the hood before I started it :eek: :)

/ Identify this CUT??? #4  
Ovrszd, Is that the owner in the background takin'a'leak??

He must run that thing in modified class with that left front semi-r4 retread :D

Tiller: Yeah it looks like a BAD Idea....:eek:

/ Identify this CUT???
Nasty135 said:
Ovrszd, Is that the owner in the background takin'a'leak??

He must run that thing in modified class with that left front semi-r4 retread :D

Tiller: Yeah it looks like a BAD Idea....:eek:

That guy in the background immediately turned his back when he saw the camera!!! Hmmmmmm. Don't trust anyone over here.

Did anyone notice the bullet holes in the side of the hood??

/ Identify this CUT???
scott_vt said:
Mornin Ovrszd,
Well cant tell for sure on make or model, but I think I would look under the hood before I started it :eek: :)

For darned sure Scott!!!

/ Identify this CUT??? #8  
ovrszd said:
Here's one for you guys. I took this photo in downtown Baghdad. The bummer part about this question is that I don't know the answer. So whomever can post the most convincing answer as to the make and model of this tractor wins!!! :)
It's a Goldoni Idea 37 DT. The Goldoni Group includes companies which are active in the field of farm mechanics and machinery for gardening. Our Headquarters, located in Migliarina di Carpi, cover a surface of 65,000 sq.mt. of a total area of 130,000 sq.mt. and employ about 400 persons. The annual production capacity is almost 13,000 units: vineyard and orchard tractors, articulated and rigid equal wheel tractors, utility vehicles, crawlers, motorcultivators, motormowers.

The branches in France and Portugal and the licensed manufacturing plants in Georgia and Iran grant the group with an international dimension necessary to face the increasing diversified and demanding market. The internationl vocation of Goldoni is confirmed by a percentage of exports amounting to more than 50% of its turnover. Besides the European Community countries, the main foreign markets are in the Mediterranean area, the Middle East, North and South America, and Oceania. Goldoni exports to more than 80 Countries all over the world. GOLDONI - Technology as a passion - Company

/ Identify this CUT??? #10  
Hey Don:

How come YOU don't have a Goldoni?? You are driving a JD according to your profile. Does your boss know you drive the competition??