I wonder how long it would take to smash this in...?

/ I wonder how long it would take to smash this in...? #1  

Ledgemere Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
A bunch
not long in the woods at my place...

Attachments

• lvb24865_toolbox_front_pos_175.jpg
    lvb24865_toolbox_front_pos_175.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 745
   / I wonder how long it would take to smash this in...? #2  
I don't think that would be my favorite location, try behind the seat
Jim

/ I wonder how long it would take to smash this in...? #3  
Hey look, a shock absorbing bumper that looks like a tool box. :)

/ I wonder how long it would take to smash this in...? #4  
Hope that's the new Rubber Maid model. :)

/ I wonder how long it would take to smash this in...? #5  
On my TC24D I found a small ammo box and installed it inside the frame. There was just enough room. Kept a long chain in there. I installed a front push bar now and it doesn't fit.

/ I wonder how long it would take to smash this in...? #6  
LOL great remarks! I actually have the toolbox mounted in that location, and I will admit that it would be easy to smash it up if one forgets about it. However, the toolbox is exceedingly easy to remove. There is a mounting plate that is bolted flush to the frame. The toolbox then rides on the top lip of the mounting plate. The mounting plate also has a tab that goes into a slot on the back of the toolbox. The box is then secured by a pin that slides down and through the tab on the inside wall of the box. To remove the box you just open it up, pull the pin and lift it off. Takes 2 seconds. Interestingly enough, the tray that comes with the box has a channel on the edge so it can be hung off the front to alllow for access to both the tray and the bottom section of the box at the same time. The construction of the box seems to be very substantial as well. It is pretty heavy for a box of its size. I was disappointed that the toolbox did not come with Deere sticker so I had to buy one. I also found a nice padlock that's clad in black vinyl (with a leaping deere on it of course) to round out the package.

/ I wonder how long it would take to smash this in...? #7  
Here's mine, attached pic. It's a tool belt on the top part of the FEL tower. It's loaded up with more tools now.

I also have an old soft briefcase attached to the FEL grill guard in front of the radiator. It has a small hammer and a couple other things in it.

Ralph

Attachments

• Pruners on tractor sm.jpg
    Pruners on tractor sm.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 306