I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #121  
CorrectI know numerous people who have gone through the process to get a concealed carry permit in the last few years, out where we are in the sticks (not in a city), your concealed carry permit is applied for and issued through the county sheriff.

If you reside in a city, you would likely get it through your City Police Department, but where we are at it goes through the county sheriff's department.

Aaron Z

In my county in NY, it is a judge that approves the permit. The paperwork and records are held by the local Sheriffs office.

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #122  
In my county in NY, it is a judge that approves the permit. The paperwork and records are held by the local Sheriffs office.
That could be, I just know that they've had to run everything through the County Sheriff's Office.

Aaron Z

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #123  
I have it available, if you still need it text me or Whatsapp me +13473438125

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #124  
I sold hundreds of tractors from our warehouse from up to 2012 and I always had a G26 under the shirt or coat.

Its dangerous out there, never leave your cave without a club!:thumbsup:

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #125  
I prefer to use cash only. Sometimes PayPal

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept
I never finished up with this, But i Bought my 26, in my signature from a dealer 500 miles away, with a personal check on delivery. I have to be honest, Dealers are making things incredibly easier then private sales. I just bought a new car and a land plane, and never even walked inside to do the transaction. Something to consider.

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #127  
It's cash unless I know them or a check two days before they want to pick up the tractor.

Another, and perhaps better and easier way is for them to open an account at a branch of the same bank I use. Then, when they come to pick up the tractor, we do a "cash" transfer of funds from their account to mine at the bank. No reversal of that. I explain that, in this day and age, I'm not taking any chances especially because I'm selling cheaper than I wanted. I'm extra polite but they can like it or lump it but I would never say it tat way. I just don't bend.

Personal checks can be stopped, cashier's checks can be stopped or reversed and so can wire transfers. Don't know about PayPal but I'm not taking it.
That's good to know about the wire transfers and certified checks. Ty

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #128  
I've sold a few things using PayPal, but nothing of a value like a tractor. Anyway, I want to say the transaction was instantaneous. I guess if someone was coming to get my tractor and wanted to pay me via paypal I'd be fine with that. Or if they were even present with me and wanted to transfer the money electronically via paypal. Once the money cleared I'd hand him the keys.

I'm not real sure how great the possibility is of someone taking the tractor and then reversing the charge.

I know if the payment is friends and family it can't be. But, as a buyer, that is always a red flag for me when someone demands F&F only.

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #129  
You can reverse any electronic payment. You just have to tell them someone stole your acct info. PayPal is no different.

cash is only sure way. Cash is king.

now, if I use my PayPal credit card scanner and use the chip reader, im protected from this. If I just enter the number, swipe the strip, or take it over the phone I have no protection

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #130  
It is nowhere near that simple to reverse a paypal transaction. I have, unfortunately, been on the losing end of a scam via paypal for several hundred dollars. I did pay goods and services but was still not able to win my case. I never did get my money back. It's more pro seller than folks assume.