I think I'm done?

/ I think I'm done? #1  

fatjay

Veteran Member
Tractor
Not enough
Just put the finishing touches on my b8200. I can hardly recognize it from when I first got it.

Today I cut the door windows out of plexiglass, the last of the windows. Caulked them and it's currently setting. I also took off the alternator, took off the bypass for the water pump, and ran heater lines down under the tractor and up to the rear of the cab.

Yesterday I put a new cutting blade on the snowblower. I had to cut the electric, poor foresight on my part. I reattached the 4 lines with a trailer wire harness and wrapped it in electrical tape.

So far...

I've built a cab from scratch. Cab is angle iron frame and diamond plate aluminum, primered and painted kubota orange. All around plexiglass windows. Insulated panels all around, I guess it's pointless but don't want to feel bare aluminum inside the cab, seems like it would transfer heat/cold. Full electric, with flood lights, flashing lights, running lights, radio, usb charger, volt meter, backup camera, heater core. The underside is cut up stall mats for a bit of insulation. There's still gaps that I haven't filled, but I'm not sure if I'll need to.

I modified a front mount snowblower from a b7200, wasn't terrible. sanded and repainted, added electric chute control for up/down and left/right. Added hydraulic lift and ran lines up into the cab mounting the control valve on the right fender.

Took all the panels off the tractor and repainted it them. Added hydraulic steering from a deere 318, the manual steering shaft snapped. Added remote start, a feature I added jokingly, but has been surprisingly convenient. Fixed the breaks that were seized up. New oil/filter, new trans oil/filter. Added a remote jump/charger location to under the hood, as the under seat battery location isn't easily accessible anymore thanks to the cab.

I'm anxious to test the haeter core. I don't know how much flow is going to go through the bypass.

I'll get some finished product pictures tomorrow. Hopefully test that heater as tomorrow will have a high of 18.

/ I think I'm done? #2  
Wow, that sounds like quite a project. Hope you get a lot of enjoyment from it.

/ I think I'm done? #3  
Now don't go selling it after all that hard work. ;)

/ I think I'm done?
Now don't go selling it after all that hard work. ;)

I'm completely upside down on the thing, I'd never get close to what I put in it! ****, just the heater hose was $75. I probably have $7500 in materials alone.

/ I think I'm done? #6  
Sounds awesome but everyone knows even considering all the money and time you spent it's all just a fantasy dream until you post some pics...!