I sure hope that Moss' wife doesn't read this...

/ I sure hope that Moss' wife doesn't read this... #22  
He’s totally delusional about the effects of ice fishing and projects his interest with prostitution. Yep, people probably voted for him, but he seems off his rocker.
The video was interesting because it reminded me how a person who dresses in a nice suit and tie and wears a lapel pin is often taking seriously when they can be just as crazy as a homeless man having a conversation with a park bench.
Maybe he has some first hand experience about ice fishing in a shanty with a prostitute, after all he is a politician.

/ I sure hope that Moss' wife doesn't read this... #23  
Maybe he has some first hand experience about ice fishing in a shanty with a prostitute, after all he is a politician.
He said something about reporting on ice fishing and prostitution in his past career as a reporter. When questioned about when and where that happened, he wouldn't answer. Make your own conclusions from that. :unsure:

Anyway, the only people to ever come knocking on my shanty door were my wife and kid wanting to know what I wanted for dinner, since it obviously wasn't going to be fish!

/ I sure hope that Moss' wife doesn't read this... #24  
So uhm, ya. The Ice Fishing Shanty Nuclear meltdown i reported on. Was a sad day, all the water melted and the shanties floated away.

/ I sure hope that Moss' wife doesn't read this... #26  
So uhm, ya. The Ice Fishing Shanty Nuclear meltdown i reported on. Was a sad day, all the water melted and the shanties floated away.
Forgot to ask how many prostitutes drowned?

/ I sure hope that Moss' wife doesn't read this... #29  
Ha ha, can't forget the John's.

So is it illegal to offer it for sale, or to purchase?
I think both. Can't offer it for sale, and can't ask how much it costs.

Working at the local newspaper for 30 years, I got to see a lot of stories on prostitution from all angles. Heck, we even had a former madam go to school, get her degree in journalism, and become a reporter. She was loved by the community, because she could relate to peoples' circumstances and tell their story with fairness and compassion. More of a columnist than a reporter, but she did her share of strait news pieces as well.

/ I sure hope that Moss' wife doesn't read this... #30  
I think both. Can't offer it for sale, and can't ask how much it costs.

Working at the local newspaper for 30 years, I got to see a lot of stories on prostitution from all angles. Heck, we even had a former madam go to school, get her degree in journalism, and become a reporter. She was loved by the community, because she could relate to peoples' circumstances and tell their story with fairness and compassion. More of a columnist than a reporter, but she did her share of strait news pieces as well.
Wait aminute.... we are both from the same small town..... and I don't know who this is! Please advise :)