I picked up my 2016 MF 1710 TBL today

/ I picked up my 2016 MF 1710 TBL today #1  

Gofast

Gold Member
Tractor
2016 MF GC 1710, Belarus 300
I found this tractor on craigslist.
I drove over 3 hours one way to get it. On the way home were a few wrecks and it took over 4 hours to get home.

The tractor is a 2016 with 85 hours on it. It was stored inside and the backhoe was used one time to dig a couple trenches for rain water.
The backhoe attachment was taken off and not put back on until I bought it. The PTO has never been used.

It came with a box grader and pallet forks that connect to the bucket. He even gave a plastic fuel can full with diesel fuel.
He gave the info for transferring the power train warranty. He used the tractor when building his new house for the drive way and yard but that is all done now.

I paid 13K for the 2016 MF 1710 TBL, box grader and pallet forks.
Once home I got to dig with the backhoe and used the front-end loader to move some dirt. I cant wait to do more work with it.

The safety switch got me a couple times my old tractor never shut off when you got off the tractor.
I did try to get the float to work but was not going to the right spot to get that to work.

This is my first tractor with an FEL so it will take me a little time to get the hang of it.
We have just over 8 acres but I have a 60" zero turn mower so the 1710 won't be mowing the yard.
I do have a 60" 3 point finish mower I might try it out on the pasture.

20181021_160253.jpg

20181021_173122.jpg

Last edited:
   / I picked up my 2016 MF 1710 TBL today #2  
Congrats, you got a good deal.. The float feature is. Push the loader control with authority towards the down position (front of the tractor) you will feel a click and the control will stay more forward until you take it out of float..

/ I picked up my 2016 MF 1710 TBL today
Thanks for the advice I will try it out. When I got home my wife came out to look at it and she said wow it looks new.

He did give me a steel bracket that he did not know what it was for. Here are two views of the bracket.
Does anyone know what this is for?

20181021_172117.jpg
20181021_172126.jpg

/ I picked up my 2016 MF 1710 TBL today #4  
Those are what holds you're top link up when your backhoe is removed..

Thanks, so much mystery solved.

/ I picked up my 2016 MF 1710 TBL today #6  
Congratulations! Nice tractor setup! You got an excellent deal at that price. The box grader is probably $600 alone. The forks look brand new. These SCUTS are great little workhorses. You'll think 'how did I go so long without one?'. Congrats again!

Thanks. I am very excited to put this tractor to work.

I have a potato plow, 6’ finish mower 3pt, post hole digger, PTO fertilizer spreader, scrape blade. Now with what I got today I have box grader and pallet forks.
I also have 5’ brush hog I am concerned this might mess up my new tractor by being too big for it. I posted about this in another thread.

I think a thumb might be in my future I will have to research on here what one works well and is a good value. It won’t get much use but I still think it would be handy sometimes.

I have a very old backhoe attachment for my other tractor. The 1710 backhoe is so smooth but its bucket is 9” I my need to make a bigger bucket.

Last edited:
   / I picked up my 2016 MF 1710 TBL today #8  
I love this tractor. You got a great deal! Check out my posts for things you can and shouldn’t but can do with this little tractor. I split some wood today with it. IMG_5923.JPGIMG_5918.JPGIMG_5916.JPG

I will check it out.
Nice log splitter! What brand and model is that?

/ I picked up my 2016 MF 1710 TBL today #10  
DR 13 ton, I like it..