Buying Advice I need some advice about John Deer's maintenance

/ I need some advice about John Deer's maintenance #1  

NoMeal

Tractor
Mahindra
Hello, knowledgeable and internet-friendly folks! I hope you're having a great day so far. I've come across this particular machine and while going through John Deere reviews, I've heard that they can be quite challenging to repair and come with high costs, intentionally imposed by the company. However, I've also seen amazing videos on YouTube showcasing your expertise and the use of hacking software to enable repairs and prevent them from getting bricked. Could you please let me know if the specific product I'm interested in has such issues? Additionally, if you have any suggestions for a better machine, I would greatly appreciate your input. I want to make an informed decision before investing in an expensive machine and facing ongoing maintenance fees. Should I buy an older one, a newer one? Thank you!

The video I mentioned that I've seen is:
is this still a relevant problem? Thank You again for Your time.

/ I need some advice about John Deer's maintenance #2  
Quote: "Completely serviced with all fluids and filters changed new battery, no oil leaks. Tires great shape."

It sounds like it is ready to do work! What equipment will you use it with? What Mahindra tractor do you have? Where are you located?