I need Loctite in yellow tube!!

/ I need Loctite in yellow tube!! #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
We have used our last bit that I liberated from my previous employer. It is better than liquid bandage for sealing small cuts. I worked in a radial tire assembly factory and the steel belt edges would tear the workers fingers and hands all to pieces. There was a vending machine were the employees could get one tube a month. Just a small amount would seal any wound.

It was in a yellow Loctite bottle of about an ounce and a half.

Does anybody know where I can get this?

RSKY

/ I need Loctite in yellow tube!!
Nearly 28 bucks for 1.8 ounces!!!! Plus shipping!

WOW!!

Thanks for info, guess we will get liquid bandage.

No wonder they only gave one bottle a month.

RSKY

/ I need Loctite in yellow tube!! #4  
How does super glue work? It's a lot cheaper. I usually resort to this method. IMG_8511.JPG

/ I need Loctite in yellow tube!! #5  
I've used super glue many times. Its best to wait a while after applying the SG - to apply any type of bandage. Otherwise, the SB will "lock" the bandage to the cut and when you remove bandage it will reopen the cut. OR put saran wrap over the cut, then the bandage. SG does not tend to stick to saran wrap so much.

/ I need Loctite in yellow tube!! #6  
I get busted knuckles around machinery and cuts from sheet metal work all the time. I've been using New-Skin liquid bandage for many years. It burns like heck going on but in about 3-4 days it flakes off and the boo-boo is healed. I like it because it's also an antiseptic. I get no redness or soreness at the cut site and I like the lacquer smell. :) Being around paint all the time, I keep 5-10 gallons of lacquer thinner around and also use it for degreasing/cleaning parts. If you get the thinner on the New-Skin, it turns white but a recoat turns it clear again. It bugs some people at the store when you have white patches on your hand and you hand them money. :)