I need front tires for my JD 4430. The size is 11.00-16, my question is, what ply of tire should I purchase if I am using this tractor for field work

/ I need front tires for my JD 4430. The size is 11.00-16, my question is, what ply of tire should I purchase if I am using this tractor for field work #1  

Alta krajec

Tractor
John Deere 4430
I need front tires for my JD 4430, they have 11.00-16, my question is what ply of tire should I purchase? Am mainly doing field work.

/ I need front tires for my JD 4430. The size is 11.00-16, my question is, what ply of tire should I purchase if I am using this tractor for field work #2  
You should put on a ply rating equal to or exceeding the original tires. Higher is generally sturdier.

/ I need front tires for my JD 4430. The size is 11.00-16, my question is, what ply of tire should I purchase if I am using this tractor for field work #3  
Any F2 or F2M you find in that size would be designed for 'field work'. If you think the service life of whatever you have was too short, get a tire with a higher ply rating.

/ I need front tires for my JD 4430. The size is 11.00-16, my question is, what ply of tire should I purchase if I am using this tractor for field work #4  
2-WD or 4-WD tractor?

R1/ag tires or R4/industrial tires?

R1 tires are usually 4-ply, as flexibility is supposed to contribute traction. Also available in 6-8-10 ply.

R4 tires are never less than 6-ply. Also available in 8-10 ply and specialized "demolition" grades.

/ I need front tires for my JD 4430. The size is 11.00-16, my question is, what ply of tire should I purchase if I am using this tractor for field work #5  
   / I need front tires for my JD 4430. The size is 11.00-16, my question is, what ply of tire should I purchase if I am using this tractor for field work #6  
Do you have a loader? 5 years ago I switched out my front R4's for the same size skid steer tires, with no regrets. 50% more load capacity and much thicker sidewalls.

/ I need front tires for my JD 4430. The size is 11.00-16, my question is, what ply of tire should I purchase if I am using this tractor for field work #8  
All of them.

/ I need front tires for my JD 4430. The size is 11.00-16, my question is, what ply of tire should I purchase if I am using this tractor for field work #9  
If you are doing any plowing, probably want to run tri-rib. 8 to 10 ply. Otherwise, you can go with flotation style.

/ I need front tires for my JD 4430. The size is 11.00-16, my question is, what ply of tire should I purchase if I am using this tractor for field work #10  
My dealer of such only stocks 8 plies because he can put them on most tractors doing whatever needs to be done.