I-Match. What do you think?

/ I-Match. What do you think? #2  
I looked at I-Match and was not impressed by the fact that the top link connector is fixed and cannot be moved up and down the way the Quik Hitch models can be adjusted. I stayed away from I-Match for that reason alone.

/ I-Match. What do you think? #3  
I think mine is great. Not a problem with the top hook fixed (for me). I have modified some 3pt attachments to fit, not because the top hook was in the wrong position, but because the attachment didn't have the room or space for the top hook to slide into position. The top hook is also perfect for pulling and lifting things with a chain (i.e. towing the UPS truck out of the ditch), or dropping the logging tongs over to pull logs out of the woods.

I would find adjusting the top hook to be more inconvenience than I want to have when using a quick tach. But I don't want to disparage anyone who likes theirs "adjustable" that way.

I have found the I-match (and there are others that are similar) to be one of the handiest attachments that I have. Wouldn't have it any other way. Other thing I like, it is GREEN.

/ I-Match. What do you think? #4  
What kind of prce range are we looking at for the I-Match? Is there more than one size or is it the same for all size of tractor?

Hyp3rnix

/ I-Match. What do you think? #5  
I have the iMatch and have been happy with it. I only have a ballast box, rear blade and a caddy that I use on it however.

/ I-Match. What do you think? #6  
The I-match for Cat I is in the neighborhood of $180 - 200, from what I paid and what others have said. Depends a lot on the dealer, and if it is being purchased with other things, or if the item is already at the dealer without extra shipping charges.

What I find interesting is the lack of cat I to cat III bushings available to buy (add a set of these to each attachment for the lower hooks to engage). Seems they only come one set to a quick-tach, and hard to find other sets to buy.

/ I-Match. What do you think? #7  
Thanks for the info beenthere... I'm thinking about getting a box blade for my 4110 and I was wondering if also getting the I-Match would be a good idea. The only other attachements I have right now are a snow blower and a tiller which I'm not sure I wouldwant to use with the I-Match since I will still need to manually attach the PTO shaft anyway...

Hyp3rnix

/ I-Match. What do you think? #8  
I have one. It is GREAT! It is so nice to be able to drop the ballast box and rear blade without getting off the seat.
Yes you still have to get off to hook-up or unhook the PTO shaft on some implements, but it is still easier to get the tractor lined up with the tool then trying to nudge, push, or wrestle the tool to line up the tractor.

/ I-Match. What do you think? #9  
I have the I-Match and the Speeco with a movable top link. The I Match is the best with fixed top link and then buy your implements or modify them to work with it. The adjustable top link may work with more implements but it sure is a pain to change from the hook to the link for each implement, it really defeats the purpose of a quick hitch. Its much better to make a onetime mod to your implement to make it work with a fixed top hook, then no more messing around just back up and pick it up. The bushings are available at Tractor Supply or online at SpeeCo for about 20 dollars, if your in the midwest and have a FleetFarm close they are about 10 bucks.

Phil

/ I-Match. What do you think? #10  
IHCrules,

I have the I-Match and love it, makes it very easy to connect and disconnect rear implements. I only have a back blade right now but plan on buying more as time goes on. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif