I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #402  
Yes. We have to remember, and remind, of our bill of rights.
Our rulers, certainly won’t try to remember them for us.

Moreover, they are actively eliminating them

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #403  
Just heard a report that Canadian Police are suggesting you leave your car keys by the door so your home doesn’t get ransacked when the thieves come to steal your car.

Upside down world.
Recent Kanuck Police PSA...

"Leave your keyfobs at your front-door. Armed gangs are breaking in, so don't confront them".

My first-thought.... I wonder how that would play-out, in Dallas ?

Second-thought..... Better tidy up the main-entrance...... since thieves are "Working", being Kanada your entranceway is likely a "Workplace", so you probably will get written up for an unsafe work environment, if a thief trips and injures themselves while ripping you off.....

Third thought..... wish I was joking.....

Rgds, D.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #406  
Hard to track without serial numbers 🤔. I'm fully aware of our anti Constitution establishment

Even worse. That means the law abiding guy with an AR-15 gets his taken away FIRST, even though he did everything the way it was supposed to be done.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #407  
Even worse. That means the law abiding guy with an AR-15 gets his taken away FIRST, even though he did everything the way it was supposed to be done.

You can legally build firearms without serial numbers.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #408  
How about a brand-new electric vehicle for $10,000? BYD is building them now.

Even if that is doubled to meet US crash and other standards, at $20k they would gut the US auto industry.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #409  
A nuclear WWIII destroys our planet, so China can own the US without firing a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.