I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #342  
Interested (in a bad way) if you look up laws about illegals:
"In general, a noncitizen must spend at least 5 years as a lawful permanent resident to be eligible for naturalization while a spouse of a U.S. citizen must spend at least 3 years as a lawful permanent resident."
So to me there's method in the madness. What a better way to have a huge mass of voters in 2028 forward?
Once here there are ways for anyone becoming "a lawful permanent resident".

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #343  
The state SOS is also a member of the same political party and in a letter I sent to him asking how the registration clerks will know if the person with the driver's license is legally allowed to vote, in his letter back to me, he indicated that the system relied on the honor system, i.e. the illegal will know that he or she cannot legally vote.

Good luck with that.
That's why the current administration has been shipping a lot of illegals into MN. And they know where everyone of them are. Thats why they all have been given govt cell phones.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #344  
Once here there are ways for anyone becoming "a lawful permanent resident".
LPR takes over three years to attain, on average last I checked.

A friend of mine took over 5 years to get US Citizenship. And he was sponsored within all the rules and filings.

I recall my Mom taking over three years for Citizenship in the 60's.

The issue IMHO, is not the person, it is the system. It's broke and has been for a long while.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #345  
did you conveniently leave out they are laying off 1,200 employees?

Also, they are not denying hiring immigrants, they are denying the number of immigrants they are hiring.

Given the current state of the country and the rule of law (Constitution) being ignored, is it any wonder that companies will look at cheaper labor?

When I worked as a project manager for a construction firm from 2000-2002, it was well know that illegals would be hire by competitive firms in order to compete.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #346  
We are failing. Spectacularly, I might ad.
But here ya go. Let me know if this is “all good” for you.

Want more of this junk?

View attachment 857816

My in laws drink the current kool aid just like you. I had to laugh because they’re in their 80’s and just drove to my place from Florida and drove all the way back. About 2,000 miles.
Why, you ask?
BECAUSE AIR FARE WAS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THEM ! 🤡

Only good news with that illustration is I need to worry about groceries and electricity. Most of my apparel I get cheap from GoodWill.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #347  
Forgot to ask you, "Mr Everything is Fine",
Is accruing a trillion in debt every 100 days fine with you?
It's not with me

Any idea what that means for national security?
It’s always one or the other with you. No option for middle ground and no having a real conversation.

It’s almost like dealing with a 10 year old repeating what his dad says. You don’t like x well that means you must love y. That’s not how math or minds work.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #348  
It’s always one or the other with you. No option for middle ground and no having a real conversation.

It’s almost like dealing with a 10 year old repeating what his dad says. You don’t like x well that means you must love y. That’s not how math or minds work.

You ask for examples, I give them, then you call names?
Really?

I guess I won

Last edited:
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #349  
You ask for examples, I give them, then you call names?
Really?

I guess I won
I’m completely ok with you thinking that. Keep up great work.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #350  
Zero sum game is best kept in mind when visiting some forums on TBN.

Status
Not open for further replies.