I just bought myself a new Kioti tractor that came with a bunch of impliments

/ I just bought myself a new Kioti tractor that came with a bunch of impliments #1  

Sierraau

Bronze Member
Tractor
2002 Kioti DK50C
One of the implements is a MC2096 Mower. I cannot find a price anywhere on the internet for this mower. Does anyone have any idea what a lightly used MC2096 would be worth if I decided to trade or sell it?
MC2096.jpg

/ I just bought myself a new Kioti tractor that came with a bunch of impliments #2  
Based on what other comparable sized cutters go for, I would say at least $2500. If you can find out who actually makes it you could perhaps find their price. Maybe a high quality cutter made by woods, LP or Frontier. I'm guessing Kioti doesn't make it.

/ I just bought myself a new Kioti tractor that came with a bunch of impliments #3  
Looks like woods makes them and I was way low.
1682214214618.png

1682214157625.png

/ I just bought myself a new Kioti tractor that came with a bunch of impliments #4  
Oddly found 3-4 places that list mower, BUT all are call for price/quote....

/ I just bought myself a new Kioti tractor that came with a bunch of impliments
Thanks on this. I had the same problem as Wranglerx, I couldn't find any prices online.

/ I just bought myself a new Kioti tractor that came with a bunch of impliments #7  
The mower pictured is a finishing mower vs a bush hog type mower that the op was inquiring about.
Oh yeah I looked again and it does look like a bush hog.

Seems like Bush hogs hold their resale even better than finish mowers.
I would definitely call one of those places that I say call for price.

Last edited:
   / I just bought myself a new Kioti tractor that came with a bunch of impliments #8  
Congratulations on new purchase and often can get good bargains buying a package deal.

Used equipment value varies by brand, condition, locality and even time of year. Equipment Trader, auction listings, Market Place and Craigslist can give you estimates.

/ I just bought myself a new Kioti tractor that came with a bunch of impliments #9  
If that is a 10’ mower, it’s worth 5k in good shape used