I have gone orange

/ I have gone orange #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
I know, I know. Many of you must think I am crazy to have done this but you have to ask yourself, Why? Well, I love the engines, the controls, the lift capacities and all the specs. The prices are excellent and I can sell them to my customers at better prices for a more quality machine than any other machine out there.

I have them on my lot now and have much interest in them. Going orange was easier than I thought one I sat on one, operated it and saw that spec wise it was awesome. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited.

Yes, I have gone orange and not ashamed of it one bit as these Doosan/Daewoo skid steers we now carry are awesome. Heeeheeee, you all were thinking something else I am sure.

Yes, I really think that these are an incredible skidsteer. The Cummins engine is smooth, the pilot controls are nice and the prices are excellent. If you have not seen or operated one then you should check them out.

Have a good one.

Maka

/ I have gone orange #2  
Maka said:
Heeeheeee, you all were thinking something else I am sure.

Are you just asking to be flamed? :p Good thing you didn't post this in the Kubota or Kioti forums. :D

I knew better than to think you'd "go orange" with a certain "big 3" tractor - thought maybe on some off chance it would be the "other" orange tractor.

As for the skidsteers - I've seen a lot of skidsteers, and the Daewoo are put to work by a LOT of construction and rental companies I've been around. Should be a good addition to your lineup.

/ I have gone orange #5  
Maka,

I'll post and answer to your "orange thing" as soon as I go change my shorts!!