I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #21  
Thanks Asteral, it's just missing the the hydrostatic transmission stuff.
Nice resource though!

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #22  
Can't seem to get the "20 series" to download ...says its to big.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available.
send me your email address i will send you a direct link to the file you need ore.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #24  
Thank you...thank you...I finally got it to download !!
Very nice / detailed
service manual
Again.......THANK YOU!!

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #25  
Anybody have the service manual for the older branson 4020 with the 1.8L 3 cylinder engine?

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #26  
Kukje does make tractors for JD. Wondering if the 8050 is a JD with red colors and different engines.

That would allow you to get a service manual for JD, if that's the case.

Unfortunately that doesn't help with the clutch calibration issue. JD software will not interact with it neither will what Branson provides for live data and calibration for the K78/7845.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #27  
Unfortunately that doesn't help with the clutch calibration issue. JD software will not interact with it neither will what Branson provides for live data and calibration for the K78/7845.

I was just suggesting to get a service manual, not the software. I know the the JD software won't work with anything else other than JD.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #28  
On the 8050 there is a transmission ecu behind the right plastic fender cover inside the cab. If it does not have hand writing on it the machine will shift poorly. If it does have writing they will ask you who's initials and what date is on it. Last time it took two different ecus before we got one that would engage the clutch smoothly.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #29  
On the 8050 there is a transmission ecu behind the right plastic fender cover inside the cab. If it does not have hand writing on it the machine will shift poorly. If it does have writing they will ask you who's initials and what date is on it. Last time it took two different ecus before we got one that would engage the clutch smoothly.

I might me getting that confused with a 7845, it's been a while since that tractor was here.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #30  

Takman where are you located in Vt., My 8050 has never worked right with the clutch pedal.
If you just use the drive lever it is not bad, of course that does not work real smooth hooking up to stuff,
especially if someone is holding a wagon tongue up for you to back into.
If you'd like email or pm me some contact information.
What would be the rough cost exchange for the transmission ecu, or does the area rep have the software to adjust the system now a days.

Thanks Lou