I got claustrophobic just reading about it!

/ I got claustrophobic just reading about it! #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
   / I got claustrophobic just reading about it! #2  
I recall reading about an instance where they didn't find the burglar in the chimney until much later. I guess he had plenty of time to consider his life choices.

/ I got claustrophobic just reading about it! #3  
I recall reading about an instance where they didn't find the burglar in the chimney until much later. I guess he had plenty of time to consider his life choices.
I read one of those where the corpse was mummified in the chimney. Yuck.

/ I got claustrophobic just reading about it!
I am a bit claustrophobic... I have to take a few deep breaths before crawling under my truck to change the oil. Getting trapped like that would make me reconsider my choices all right...

/ I got claustrophobic just reading about it! #7  
Sounds like the Fire Dept. busted a hole in side of the chimney to get the guy out. Must have really made the homeowners happy. I would have dropped a rope down and told him to figure it out for himself (and hurry, since we light our morning fire at 6am).

/ I got claustrophobic just reading about it! #8  
I've run across a few articles about remains found in chimneys. Storys about people missing for years being found in submerged cars seem to be more common.

/ I got claustrophobic just reading about it!
I've run across a few articles about remains found in chimneys. Storys about people missing for years being found in submerged cars seem to be more common.
I’ve been watching YouTube videos of guys who go looking for submerged vehicles. It’s sad to see where somebody has been missing for 20, 30, or more years and their loved ones had been driving past them all of that time

/ I got claustrophobic just reading about it! #10  
I am a bit claustrophobic... I have to take a few deep breaths before crawling under my truck to change the oil. Getting trapped like that would make me reconsider my choices all right...
I'm not quite that bad, but I only have a partial cellar under my house, the rest is crawlspace. I really need to be motivated to deal with anything under there.
I’ve been watching YouTube videos of guys who go looking for submerged vehicles. It’s sad to see where somebody has been missing for 20, 30, or more years and their loved ones had been driving past them all of that time
We had an instance like that here last year. A woman disappeared 45 or so years ago, her car (with some remains, presumably hers) was found in the river a mile or so from her daughter's house.
Remains of Gorham woman missing since 1978 likely recovered