I could use a skid steer...what about this?

/ I could use a skid steer...what about this?
@Fuddyduddy1952
Did you buy this? How's it working out?
No I didn't buy it. It was a good deal but two things I didn't like: it was used to load/unload pallets of salt and many times salt left on it. Salt is very corrosive and the the forks & attachment and bucket really cruddy looking.
Other thing was the engine oil very dark and owner couldn't find the service records.
Then I spoke with my local Deere dealer I bought my tractor new from. He would give me what I thought was fair trade in on a new tractor, so I may go with a new 4 series...even thinking about 4075R.
Like my wife said the Bobcat yet another thing to maintenance. My tractor on trade plus that $25K makes more sense.

/ I could use a skid steer...what about this? #12  
I bought a 775 Bobcat SS from a friend of mine with 3k hours on it for $10k with smooth bucket and forks. New tires recent full service and fluids.
That was 4 yrs ago. I've put maybe 150 hours on it doing things the tractor could not do or maybe could. This year I put a 6ft Brush hog on it and man can it can cut some weeds. Still beats me up compared to tractor riding... it's just so short and zero suspension. But hey - Its a very handy tool, works good. And all the attachments are Kubota QA compatible.

I'd love having one. The contractor who built horse stable a few years ago had a Cat skid steer I could use as long as I put fuel in it.
They are fantastic, but a well equipped tractor will do everything I need it to, especially with 30 attachments. I don't have 30 yet but working on it .
Back in the 70s my brother traveled the world. He was talking to a holy man in Tibet about me, how I collect cars...the Tibetian monk said "he who owns cows tends cattle".
Which is very true. The more you have the more you tend.

/ I could use a skid steer...what about this? #14  
Actually I tend my property and the machines that do the maintenance work... and house and the lawn and the garden associated with living here.
It's the dream so I tend to it.(y)

Me 2