I checked the BX's fuel consupmtion

/ I checked the BX's fuel consupmtion #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I checked the fuel consumption on the BX and it used .61 gallons a hour. 90% of the hours this fill up were mowing @ 3100RPM.

/ I checked the BX's fuel consupmtion #2  
Thanks. My gas powered 22HP zero turn uses a lot more than that per hour. These diesels are fuel efficient and powerful. Love my BX2360.

/ I checked the BX's fuel consupmtion #3  
The overall average on my 4010 over 660 hours was 0.46 gph. I recorded every gallon of fuel put into it.

/ I checked the BX's fuel consupmtion #4  
That's good to know. I recently checked mine and it was around 3/4 of a gallon an hour. Give or take. But the grass here has been so thick with all of this rain.

Either way its better than my gas zero turn which was 1.5 gallons an hour. That was on a good day. It had 2 6 gallon tanks and I filled it more than one tank on the BX.

/ I checked the BX's fuel consupmtion
Thanks. My gas powered 22HP zero turn uses a lot more than that per hour. These diesels are fuel efficient and powerful. Love my BX2360.

Yes they are powerful and efficient. The BX is a awesome machine.

The overall average on my 4010 over 660 hours was 0.46 gph. I recorded every gallon of fuel put into it.

This was pretty much all mowing at PTO speed. When I first got it I was using around .5 gal a hour but that was doing various things. I have been to busy recently to do anything other than mow. Have you checked your 1025r yet?

That's good to know. I recently checked mine and it was around 3/4 of a gallon an hour. Give or take. But the grass here has been so thick with all of this rain.

Either way its better than my gas zero turn which was 1.5 gallons an hour. That was on a good day. It had 2 6 gallon tanks and I filled it more than one tank on the BX.

I have the regular 54" deck, maybe that is some of the difference. The grass was really tall even though it was mowed 5 days ago.

/ I checked the BX's fuel consupmtion #6  
I checked the fuel consumption on the BX and it used .61 gallons a hour. 90% of the hours this fill up were mowing @ 3100RPM.

Reasons why I question the "buy a ZTR and save the hours on the tractor" logic. With the efficiency and longevity of these, leave the ZTR in the store.

How may hours are on your B?

Reasons why I question the "buy a ZTR and save the hours on the tractor" logic. With the efficiency and longevity of these, leave the ZTR in the store.

How may hours are on your B?

The BX has around 135hrs. I have owned it about 13 months. I guess that would be 10 hours a month. Zeroturns are great for mowing but that is it. A SCUT can be used year round. A SCUT holds it 's value better than a ZTR.

/ I checked the BX's fuel consupmtion #8  
At full power running a gen or snow thrower Mighty Mouse will use near a gallon an hour. Other functions are less consistent loads and lower consumption.
larry

At full power running a gen or snow thrower Mighty Mouse will use near a gallon an hour. Other functions are less consistent loads and lower consumption.
larry

How big of a generator and snow thrower?

/ I checked the BX's fuel consupmtion #10  
That's good I put 16 hours and I burnt 15 gallons hauling dirt and clearing brush with the backhoe But I'm still happy for an l45 and that good of fuel economy