I can't believe these Yanmars in the mud!!

/ I can't believe these Yanmars in the mud!! #1  

dieselfuelonly

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM1401D
I just have to say, I don't think I have ever seen any vehicle quite so capable in the mud as our Yanmar tractors.

I have scooped out a small pond while it was raining with the dirt scoop, and I never even got close to getting stuck.

Last night we had our annual Halloween Party and I hooked the little trailer for the lawn tractor up to the Yanmar and even with about 500lbs. of people in it after about 2 days of non stop rain I never had to once put the thing in 4WD even going up slight inclines.

I guess those rice paddy tires with the huge lugs on them help a lot, or maybe it is something else. But nonetheless, I have yet to even get CLOSE to getting my little 1401D stuck in the mud. Has anyone else??

/ I can't believe these Yanmars in the mud!! #3  
It took me a while to get to those photos California so I thought I would lump them together here :D Hope you don't mind.

62970d1161203015-yanmar-tiller-yanmarinternationalphoto.gif

jun9713e.jpg

63304d1161611657-yanmar-tiller-picture.jpg

/ I can't believe these Yanmars in the mud!! #4  
yanmars are at home in the mud. like a fish is at home in the water;)

/ I can't believe these Yanmars in the mud!! #6  
California said:
Well said!

Grrrr, here's another mudder photo. I think this is a Hinomoto. They are excellent tractors too, but we don't see many of them.

Hadnt realized my new (to me) tractor was half fish. ;) Or would that be salamander. :D Come spring, my little 155D is gonna come in mighty handy.

Dennis

/ I can't believe these Yanmars in the mud!! #7  
Dennis, got any pictures? We always like looking at pictures.

Rob

/ I can't believe these Yanmars in the mud!! #8  
California said:
Well said!

Grrrr, here's another mudder photo. I think this is a Hinomoto. They are excellent tractors too, but we don't see many of them.
I think it is a Kubota...1802 possibly. Pretty sure it is not a Hinomoto.

/ I can't believe these Yanmars in the mud!! #9  
LMTC said:
I think it is a Kubota...1802 possibly. Pretty sure it is not a Hinomoto.
Your probably right.

I should have just captioned that 'another ricepaddy photo'.

/ I can't believe these Yanmars in the mud!! #10  
California said:
Your probably right.

I should have just captioned that 'another ricepaddy photo'.
It's not as if it makes any substantive difference......;) Just tossed it out since it looks like what I remember as the Kubota xx02 series....we had a few back in the early or mid 90s.