hydraulics

/ hydraulics #1  

canyon149

I just bought a TS1610 and was wondering if there is any way to put hydraulic remotes on it. Also where do the hook loader hydraulics to the tractor at?

/ hydraulics #2  
You can hook up hydraulic remotes the same way you hook up the loader hydraulics. Cut the pressure line & put the control valve in series with the three point control valve.

/ hydraulics
I noticed a triangular piece under the seat and it looks like it is a cover to the hydraulics. Also is the small line the pressure line or is it the bigger one? Then how do you connect the line back up once you cut it

thanks

/ hydraulics #4  
It reads as if you need a manual and a little professional help. When you cut a pressure line you need the proper tooling to flange the line, install fittings, prevent leaks as well as trying to prevent contamination of the hydraulic system. (You do not want to introduce any metal filings into the hydraulic system!) There may be a system to tap into the hydraulic line I don't know, but sometimes professional help can save you money and time in the long run.

/ hydraulics #5  
An "Imp" pipe cutter. Uses a roller type cutter that makes a clean cut. There are compression ring fittings to reconnect with that are almost fool proof. the connectors and hoses should be connected quickly. I had a customer do his own in Phoenix. He cut them and came back the next day with the fittings. He didn't know that sand had blown into the lines. He bought a new pump a few days later.

/ hydraulics
What I still do not understand is what I'm supposed to put in the line. I am assuming I would need a return path but am not sure. I do not know a whole lot about tractor hydraulics. But I am mechanically inclined.

/ hydraulics #7  
The simplest way to add hydraulics is to cut the pressure line (small line from the hydraulic pump). Braze on fittings or compression fittings can be used to fasten the hoses to. Run the pump line to the IN on the valve. Run the OUT to the line to the 3 point on a 2 hose system. On a 3 hose Power Beyond valve run OUT to the transmission housing & the PBY to the line to the 3 point. The best system is to use the PBY system