3-Point Hitch Hydraulic Top Links

/ Hydraulic Top Links #1  

Olympus

Platinum Member
Tractor
LS R3039
Anyone have recommendations for a hydraulic top link for my R3039? I’ve never used one before, but seems like it would come in handy with all the different implements that I use.

/ Hydraulic Top Links #3  
Check out Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com I just got mine and installed it today. It takes a while to get it but real top quality product. I wish I had my camera with me when I installed it I could have posted a few pictures. Maybe tomorrow.

/ Hydraulic Top Links #4  
OK, I know it's been more than a day, but finally got to take a few pictures of my new Top-Link. Fit Rite Hydraulics, the best! P4050001.JPGP4050002.JPGP4050003.JPG

/ Hydraulic Top Links #5  
Anyone have recommendations for a hydraulic top link for my R3039? I致e never used one before, but seems like it would come in handy with all the different implements that I use.

Unfortunately there are not a lot of options for your tractor available. I know that the best that I can come up with to fit your tractor is a 17"-23" working length shown on the left.

Attachments

• IMG_2886.JPG
    IMG_2886.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 551
   / Hydraulic Top Links #9  
After three and a half years I finally got a hydraulic top link. Fit Rite . Wish the tractor would have come with this brand of top link. I've had mine five and a half years now.

For me, it's been a TRUE blessing. Makes ground engagement implements SO MUCH easier/faster to adjust. PLUS you make all adjustment on the go. No stopping, twisting, go a distance, stop, twist - you get the idea.

Plus - since adjustments are so easy - you no longer have to settle for - "well, this looks good enough". Just keep twitching that hydraulic lever until the adjustment is perfect. It is a permanent feature on my tractor now.

/ Hydraulic Top Links #10  
After three and a half years I finally got a hydraulic top link. Fit Rite . Wish the tractor would have come with this brand of top link. I've had mine five and a half years now.

For me, it's been a TRUE blessing. Makes ground engagement implements SO MUCH easier/faster to adjust. PLUS you make all adjustment on the go. No stopping, twisting, go a distance, stop, twist - you get the idea.

Plus - since adjustments are so easy - you no longer have to settle for - "well, this looks good enough". Just keep twitching that hydraulic lever until the adjustment is perfect. It is a permanent feature on my tractor now.

You oughtta try a hydraulic side link. For ground engagement finish work it's worth more than the top link.