Loader hydraulic problems after leak repairs on 3520 w/cab year 2008

/ hydraulic problems after leak repairs on 3520 w/cab year 2008 #1  

mired

Tractor
2008 John Deere 3520 w/cab
Hi im the crazy guy from up north Read a lot of the former post and all great replies nice forum. Now for my problem bought this tractor with about 575 hrs on it and now have 613 hrs everything went great with unit till i got a leak on one of the connectors for bucket curl replaced oring and all good except now i find no power in my front cx300 its like its starving for oil and my curl wont stay put unless i keep pressure on svc.checked and rechecked couplers and all seems ok but just no power for bucket lift tractor runs fine and it all ran fine till leak Also checked all levels everything seems fine.Maybee im missing something not sure.

/ hydraulic problems after leak repairs on 3520 w/cab year 2008 #2  
Try hooking QD connections for the curl hoses to the lift hose QD and see what happens. Maybe you have a bad disconnect or one may not be in all the way.

/ hydraulic problems after leak repairs on 3520 w/cab year 2008
will check all QD again as soon has i get home

/ hydraulic problems after leak repairs on 3520 w/cab year 2008
ok checked QD connectors all ok but my rock shaft not sure if right term but its stuck up and wont go down and the rate of decent knob is seized so i sprayed it and hopefully i can move it tomorrow to bleed it any other sugestion to try im open for it tommorow maybee less moskitoes and i can switch QD on from fel and see if the bucket stays stable again