Hydraulic problem Jinma 284 eng.y385 bucket will not lift no power steering

/ Hydraulic problem Jinma 284 eng.y385 bucket will not lift no power steering #1  

Metrobill9

Tractor
Jinma 284
Hi have a jinma 284 with the engine y385. bucket and power steering not working check hydraulic fluid new to tractors please help

/ Hydraulic problem Jinma 284 eng.y385 bucket will not lift no power steering #2  
Metro
Was everything working and just stopped or has this problem been slowly getting worse?

I am not familiar with Jinma so will try to provide some general things to check.

Where is the pump mounted? Can you confirm pump is actually turning?

If your tractor has pump inlet filter screen this may need to be cleaned. A plugged screen will prevent oil flow.

/ Hydraulic problem Jinma 284 eng.y385 bucket will not lift no power steering
Had some pulsating then stopped
At eng. Have not comforted that will do
Has a filter will change out

Thank you

/ Hydraulic problem Jinma 284 eng.y385 bucket will not lift no power steering #4  
I have a bigger Jinma the 354.
PS pump and hydraulics pump are separate.
Yours only has one pump??

Yes one pump bypassed frount loader still no lift on 3 point lift remover pump found some metal shavings in pump replacing pump
Thanks for all your help will let you know

I have a bigger Jinma the 354.
PS pump and hydraulics pump are separate.
Yours only has one pump??
Replaced pump still not working

/ Hydraulic problem Jinma 284 eng.y385 bucket will not lift no power steering #7  
not familiar with jinma but my john deere is having the same problem. see if there is a filter screen in the sump area. if it has a screen filter then it is probly plugged. the hydralic fluid has to go through the screen before it goes anywhere else.

/ Hydraulic problem Jinma 284 eng.y385 bucket will not lift no power steering #8  
Hi have a jinma 284 with the engine y385. bucket and power steering not working check hydraulic fluid new to tractors please help
Have you found your problem yet? If you have a pre 2006, 284 the hydraulic filter is located in the sump under the seat. Just remove the (3) bolts that connects the "suction out" fitting to the sump. The OEM filter is not engineered very good. I replaced my filter with a Massey Ferguson filter #1687042M91. There are multiple filters attached to this number so BE SURE to purchase the one that's 3 1/2 in. tall and the diameter about 2 1/4 in. You'll have to do some modifications on the filter but it works fine and is MUCH less expensive than the OEM. I posted the mod on the "Chinese Tractors" forum but didn't take any pictures (my bad). If you need any help with the mod just "Reply" to the post on "Chinese Tractors". Good luck!!!