Rear Blade Hydraulic Height Adjustable Lift Arm on 3 PT

/ Hydraulic Height Adjustable Lift Arm on 3 PT #1  

landdog49

Tractor
Zetor 7441 Cab FEL, Kioti DK45SE HST Cab FEL
I want a hydraulic adjustable lift arm so that I can adjust the height thus angle of a rear drag blade. This way it can be adjusted on the go. It will be on a Kioti DK45SE HST cab tractor. Does anyone know who manufactures this item? Do they work well? I have searched with Google and have not found one maybe I am not using the correct words.

/ Hydraulic Height Adjustable Lift Arm on 3 PT #3  
Lots of options for hydraulic side links -- google on "hydraulic side link" for more info. If you are handy, you can buy hydraulic side link cylinders for about $150-200, get hoses for about $50-60, and then just hook up to your rear remotes (and if you don't have rear remotes, that will be the first thing to work on). If you want more of a turnkey solution and are willing to pay for it, there are options too, such as Fit Rite mentioned above.

There is also a hydraulic top link that you can use to adjust fore/aft angle. They are handy for box blades and other grading tools.

Combined, hydraulic top link and side link are often referred to as a "top and tilt", and will require two remote valves.

/ Hydraulic Height Adjustable Lift Arm on 3 PT
Thank you. Just what I was looking for. Checking price to see if it is in my price range.