Hydraulic fluid check and fill location MT125

/ Hydraulic fluid check and fill location MT125 #1  

ConnerFarm

Tractor
LS MT-125
Where is the hydraulic fluid filler and dipstick on a MT125
I’m near my 50 hour service but I want to work with it this weekend moving some rocks and getting my greenhouse border set up.
I’ve got a rare 4 days off!
Like everyone has said, this is an expensive toy and I want to take care of it before moving any more of these rocks, especially digging and moving the Big ones!
And I’ve seen several posts about which fluid to use, recommendations please!
I’m new to the group as of today and this is my first tractor. Once my wife built this greenhouse I bought my tractor and only have 42.6 hours in 2 years but it beats the heck out of pushing a wheelbarrow!
Thanks in advance.
I’ll be headed to Tractor Supply shortly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 82
   / Hydraulic fluid check and fill location MT125
Where is the hydraulic fluid filler and dipstick on a MT125
I’m near my 50 hour service but I want to work with it this weekend moving some rocks and getting my greenhouse border set up.
I’ve got a rare 4 days off!
Like everyone has said, this is an expensive toy and I want to take care of it before moving any more of these rocks, especially digging and moving the Big ones!
And I’ve seen several posts about which fluid to use, recommendations please!
I’m new to the group as of today and this is my first tractor. Once my wife built this greenhouse I bought my tractor and only have 42.6 hours in 2 years but it beats the heck out of pushing a wheelbarrow!
Thanks in advance.
I’ll be headed to Tractor Supply shortly.
my manual is at my shop so that why I’m asking here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 66
   / Hydraulic fluid check and fill location MT125
my manual is at my shop so that why I’m asking here.
All is well, found it after talking to the dealer I bought it from. It’s the one on the rear and I was looking for one more for some reason. Y’all have a great day!

/ Hydraulic fluid check and fill location MT125 #5  
I've got the same tractor and have a different bucket on the backhoe. Mine is 12" is yours the 16"? Wondering if the backhoe has enough umph for the 16" and it looks like you might have it