Hydraulic Filter replacement

/ Hydraulic Filter replacement #1  

deadstick

Silver Member
Tractor
PT-425
I'm coming up on my 100 hours and wanted to get the necessary hydraulic filter on order.

I searched the post archives and parts database and found no reference to any generic filters for the PT-425. Does anyone know if there are any generic hydraulic filters?

Also, I know I change the oil at 100hrs but I don't have to change the hydraulic oil do I?

/ Hydraulic Filter replacement #2  
i have it and must find it ....please look tomorrow again

/ Hydraulic Filter replacement #3  
I think Power Trac recommends changing the hydraulic oil only when it starts getting dirty, whatever that means. I look at it every 8 hours and it is still crystal clear.

/ Hydraulic Filter replacement #5  
FWIW, my PT1845 came with a Gresen K-23018 hydraulic filter which crosses to NAPA 1759 and Case D80538. I have no idea if the same filter is used on 425s.

/ Hydraulic Filter replacement #6  
here it is, sorry for the delay!
NAPA 1551, make sure it is rated at 10 micron.

good luck and happy tractoring ... i am loading pieces of a 60 foot maple tree on to the dump truck (with the grappler bucket) in this heat. i am so glad we don't have to do it by hand any longer.

/ Hydraulic Filter replacement #7  
how do you suggest that we put this filter info. in our online self help catalog?

please anyone can chime in of how to do this best .... thanks guys and ladies

/ Hydraulic Filter replacement
Thanks bubenberg.....

I would put it in the online parts db in Yahoo. I can add it once I buy it if you want...

/ Hydraulic Filter replacement
I just added it. Went out and bought me a couple. Thanks for the info bubenberg...

/ Hydraulic Filter replacement #10  
thanks for the offer, that would be great!